57

Chapter 51 No way

  Lu Yiqing hummed uncomfortably, Qi Shujian scratched her head and said, "Actually, I should let you wash first, but I still smell of alcohol, it's not very pleasant, so I'll do it first? "

  "Yeah."

  Qi Shujian took a bathrobe, and brought one for Lu Yiqing along the way.

  When she got to the bathroom, Qi Shujian remembered something again, she took the clothes back and returned, her face flushed and said: "Well, the bathroom is a little transparent, you..." She touched her nose : "You can peek a little bit."

  "..."

  Lu Yiqing followed her gaze to the bathroom decoration.

  The door of the bathroom is made of translucent frosted glass, and through the glass, one can indeed vaguely see the scene inside.

  She lowered her eyes and said, "Don't worry."

  Qi Shujian came over and pinched her cheek lightly, and said, "I told you that you can watch it." She blushed slightly and said, "In case you want to watch it." Just in case..." Her voice became lower and lower: "I want to watch it later too."

  Lu Yiqing's face was a little red, and she didn't know if it was because of Qi Shujian's pinching or shyness. , but still calm to the point of indifference: "Oh."

  I don't know if I answered or not.

  Qi Shujian took a few steps back, and said with gentler eyes, "Then I'm looking forward to it." "..."

  Qi

  Shujian turned to the bathroom again, and Lu Yiqing turned around consciously.

  Immediately afterwards, she heard Qi Shujian's dissatisfied voice saying: "You turned around before I started."

  Her voice was a little coquettish, which is rare in the bathroom: "It's not that ugly."

  Lu Yiqing : "..."

  She didn't turn around, and she didn't turn around, she stopped moving and frowned slightly.

  After such an action, the position of Lu Yiqing's station seemed very strange, diagonally opposite to Qi Shujian. She can see it as long as she moves her head a little, but now she can't see half of it.

  "Lu Yiqing~"

  Hearing Qianqian's shout, Lu Yiqing's ears almost became slightly hot. She sighed, turned her head slightly, and could see Qi Shujian's exquisite figure reflected on the glass.

  Lu Yiqing turned around almost instantly, she felt her heartbeat and breathing quicken, she touched her cheek with her hand, the cheek was burning hot, even her usually cold fingers had a little scorching heat .

  Immediately afterwards, Lu Yiqing heard the sound of her mobile phone vibrating, and she walked over to pick up the phone to watch.

  The letter is from Chu Qiu.

  Because she was worried about the two children, Lu Yiqing specially reminded Chu Qiu.

  She swiped to read the news.

  "Have you seen her?"

  Lu Yiqing typed: "Yes."

  The message over there was also replied quickly: "That's good, you haven't been to Jingyang, I'm really afraid that you will get lost."

  She Looking at the two children sleeping peacefully next to him, he said, "The two children are sleeping well, don't worry." "

  Yes."

  After turning off the phone, Lu Yiqing suddenly found some toys on the table. It looked like it was prepared for two children, but one of the presents was clearly intended for her.

  Light blue wine bottle.

  Qi Shujian just took a shower and came out of the bathroom quickly. She wiped her wet hair with a towel, and seeing that Lu Yiqing's eyes were still on the gift, she said, "It looks good." Lu

  Yiqing He picked it up, looked at it, and nodded.

  I heard Qi Shujian say regretfully: "It's a pity, the prescription is too high. If I drink it, I probably won't be able to wake up in three days. So I can only send the wine with me." "..."

  "

  Okay Now, go take a shower." Qi Shujian's hair was done recently, and it was especially smooth after taking a shower. She stretched out her hand to spread all the hair behind her shoulders. She didn't do it on purpose. But still seductive.

  Lu Yiqing staggered his gaze, took his nightgown and prepared to go to the bathroom. She heard Qi Shujian whispering from behind: "I said hello, I might want to take a peek."

  Lu Yiqing paused with her fingers, and twisted the handle to go in. Once inside, there was misty water vapor, There is still some residual temperature.

  Immediately afterwards, she pursed her lower lip tightly, and stretched out her hand to take off her clothes. Soon, only the underwear was left. She touched the metal buckle with her backhand, and with a slight movement, the inner buckle was untied... No

  need As soon as I touched her, I knew that my face must be red.

  She knew that Qi Shujian was probably just saying a few words, but she was still extremely nervous, so nervous that a thin layer of sweat broke out almost everywhere.

  She gasped heavily.

  Turn on the shower to the maximum, and the warm water can only slightly drive away the strange feeling on the body.

  After some time, she heard Qi Shujian's voice saying: "I really want to watch it." She muttered softly, "I hope I won't have another nosebleed." Lu Yiqing's finger on his shoulder

  snapped Suddenly, she quickly lowered her head and glanced at her own roundness, bit her lower lip, and then opened her red lips lightly: "Yes."

  Her voice was extremely low, but Qi Shujian seemed to have heard it, and she said: " Then I'll start."

  Qi Shujian also took a deep breath, and she slowly raised her eyes to look at the perfect body in the bathroom.

  Lu Yiqing was washing her hair. She raised her head to reveal her slender and fair neck. Her long black and soft hair hung along her neck on a looming towering roundness.

  Qi Shujian felt her heart beating violently, as if it was about to jump out of her body. She stretched out her hand and touched her forehead, which was already dripping with sweat.

  After Lu Yiqing came out of the bathroom, she saw Qi Shujian put wine on her face to cool down, and couldn't help giving her a thumbs up as soon as she came out.

  Lu Yiqing: "..."

  She lowered her eyes, and Qi Shujian explained with a blushing face: "I only watched it for three seconds, okay, it was five seconds."

  Qi Shujian very consciously took the hair dryer to blow Lu Yiqing's hair , she stroked Lu Yiqing's soft long hair and said, "I'm beginning to envy you."

  Lu Yiqing turned her neck slightly: "Huh?"