page 9

did not wake up. "
  Obviously the meaning of changing the subject.
  " "Last night, you worked hard." "
  Qi Shujian looked serious, and there was a hint of apology in his tone.
  Lu Yiqing's eyelashes trembled, and then he replied, "...It's okay. "
  "Take care of two children to rest, even if you think about it, it's not an easy thing. " Lu
  Yiqing lowered her head slightly, turned sideways to let someone in, and asked her, "Breakfast?" "
  "It's all right." "
  Lu Yiqing nodded, turned around and closed the door to go out.
  Because it is close to the school, there are breakfast places almost everywhere around the hotel.
  She observed it, and it seemed that only grandma or mother took the children to have breakfast, and the other character just It was 'rare'.
  For some reason, Lu Yiqing suddenly thought of Qi Shujian's slightly apologetic expression just now. She was apologizing for letting herself take care of two children yesterday. Generally speaking,
  two The children are still very well-behaved, there is nothing wrong with being clingy, and taking care of them is not a very hard task. Moreover
  , when I wake up in the morning and see the peaceful sleeping faces of the two children, I always have a strange feeling Is it
  because of blood relationship?
  Or is the child her and Qi Shujian's child?
  She understands that Qi Shujian's apology in the morning is to feel sorry for her.
  Qi Shujian is really a gentle No wonder
  my future self would choose to walk with her.
  After Lu Yiqing left, Qi Shujian walked to the side of the two children.
  The two children slept crookedly, almost lying sideways Yes. There was almost no room for a large bed, except for a small corner next to it where there seemed to be signs that someone had slept. Lu Yiqing was obviously tossed terribly.
  Thinking of Lu Yiqing's pitiful but daring to move tightly curled up in a corner with her long legs put away last night, Qi Shujian felt that besides being distressed, she felt a little funny and a little cute .
  Unfortunately, did not see.
  After a while, the little guy on the bed seemed to move. Qi Nuo turned over and kicked Lu Tan next to him. Qi Shujian barely had time to react.
  Lu Tan was obviously woken up by the kick, half-closed his eyes and stretched his arms to touch the side, Nuo Nuo said: "Mom, sister kicked me."
  Seemingly no one touched, Lu Tan finally opened his eyes willingly, seeing There was no one around, so a carp straightened up and sat up immediately.
  Qi Shujian: "..."
  She hurriedly explained: "Mom went to buy breakfast."
  "Breakfast? Didn't you make breakfast all the time, Mommy?" Lu Tan still seemed to be awake, she pointed Pointing to his face: "Good morning %e5%90%bb? Mommy?"
  ?
  and this?
  Qi Shujian leaned forward, as if thinking of something, she stopped and pointed to her lips: "I've already put on lipstick   .
  "
I found a set of clean clothes on the balcony and handed them to Lu Tan: "Will you wear them yourself?" "
  Of course." Lu Tan nodded, ripped off the clothes aggressively, and quickly changed into new ones. On the clothes, she touched the cuffs and frowned: "Mommy, don't do this next time, I can't even move."
  Qi Shujian made a note of the design on the sleeves, and agreed: "Okay."
  Lu Yi When Qing came back, Qi Nuo was still asleep, and was woken up by Qi Shujian.
  When she woke up, she seemed to be getting up a little angry. She hugged her knees with both hands, and looked at Qi Shujian with an aggrieved expression. She had imitated Lu Yiqing's appearance ten to ten, and Qi Shujian almost surrendered to her right away. Continue to sleep, anyway, they don't have to go to school now.
  Fortunately, when Lu Yiqing saw that Qi Nuo had come to her senses, she helped her change into clothes, and the children didn't show much resistance.
  Seeing that the two children had changed into new clothes, Qi Shujian's eyes almost lit up. , she whispered to Lu Yiqing: "They are really cute.".
  Lu Yiqing turned his eyes away from the children and let out a "hmm".
  She took out her phone and showed it to Qi Shujian, and said, "The brand of the clothes they are wearing."
  Qi Shujian took the phone and looked at it. The brand is a very small brand, hardly heard of, and it has a good sense of design. , the price is also moderate.
  "After that, you can consider buying here, and there should be no allergies."
  Lu Yiqingyi agreed.
  While combing the hair of the two children, Qi Shujian touched Lu Tan's soft hair, and she suddenly said, "Yi Qing, her hair really looks like yours, it's thick and dark since she was young. "
  Lu Yiqing turned his head and glanced. In Qi Shujian's hands, Lu Tan's messy hair has been taken care of very obediently. He has braided two small braids. The kid seems to be very satisfied with his hairstyle, yes. She kept looking at the mirror, and asked her: "Mom, is it good-looking?"
  "It's good-looking."
  Qi Shujian complained sourly: "Hey, it's obviously my hairstyle for you, why didn't you ask me? "
  Lu Tan said with a straight face: "Don't you always listen to your mother? Doesn't your mother say that she looks good-looking is the same as that you say she looks good-looking   ?
  "
Yi Qing braids Qi Nuo's hair.
  Qi Nuo's hair is short and has a fluffy feel. The jet-black hair is softly scattered on the forehead, and the collagen on his face neutralizes the indifference caused by his similarity with Lu Yiqing. At first glance, he looks obedient Coincidentally.
  A very pretty girl indeed.
  Qi Shujian looked back and forth between the two of them. What she did was not hidden, and Lu Yiqing could easily feel it.
  Combing a child's hair for the first time was a very difficult thing, but Qi Shujian was still looking at her, which made her feel very stressed, and her face became more and more indifferent.
...