28

Thanks.
  "You're welcome, although you seem to be doing it for the comprehensive test, you're still cheering me on. " "
  Shen Minghe also knows Qi Shujian well. With Qi Shujian's current grades, that point in the comprehensive test is almost dispensable. It's hard to say that he agreed to her because of her face. He was pointed out
  . , Qi Shujian was also a little embarrassed, she held an umbrella: "Then I'm leaving. "
  "Well, bye. " "
  Qi Shujian looked at the dark sky, stepped into the rain, the huge raindrops fell on the umbrella and crackled, she couldn't help speeding up her pace a little. There is
  a small road behind Qi Shujian's teaching building. The small road can lead directly to Lu Yiqing's teaching building, but this small road is a section of dirt road, which becomes extremely muddy after it rains. Qi Shujian is not obsessed with cleanliness,
  but she is definitely not willing to step on the muddy dirt road at this time In
  the next second, her brand new white shoes fell into the mud in an instant.
  "Shut, breathe, breathe, breathe. "
  Qi Shujian took several breaths to calm down before continuing down.
  She had already sent a message to Lu Yiqing in advance, saying that she would pick her up and ask her to wait downstairs.
  Lu Yiqing's message returned It's slow, probably because she hasn't finished class yet, and the teacher she is attending now is one of the rare university teachers who can delay the class. I didn't
  receive the news from Lu Yiqing until Qi Shujian was almost here.
  ". "
  There was only a simple symbol, but Qi Shujian made up the voice of Lu Yiqing saying "um" coldly.
  Qi Shujian couldn't help laughing, and sped up the movement of her feet.
  Far away Qi Shujian saw Lu Yiqing standing under the pillar, and Zhang Muyao next to her.
  Lu Yiqing seemed to be in a good mood, although his face was still indifferent, with Kind of soft.
  Qi Shujian tightly held the handle of the umbrella, she really didn't want to see Zhang Muyao now, and was even a little angry with her, now she was not sure if she could have a good talk with Zhang Muyao.
  If there is a quarrel with Zhang Muyao, will it be difficult for Lu Yiqing to be caught in the middle? very sad?
  She and Lu Yiqing had very few friends, and Lu Yiqing was so affectionate, she didn't want Lu Yiqing to make such a difficult choice.
  Qi Shujian turned around and sent a text message to Lu Yiqing: "Yiqing, I have something to do here temporarily, can you come over to the car by yourself?"
  Although Zhang Muyao is annoying, he is really good to Lu Yiqing. It will take people to the car safely.
  Feeling the vibration in the phone, Lu Yiqing took out the phone and looked at it. After seeing the words clearly, it was almost visible to the naked eye, and her expression became much darker.
  Zhang Muyao had never been able to understand Lu Yiqing's expression, but after all, he had known her for several years, and was watching her expression tensely all the time, so he naturally realized that she was unusual.
  "What's the matter? Yiqing?"
  Lu Yiqing shook her head: "It's okay."
  She raised her eyes and said, "You go first. I have someone to pick you up." It's
  still the same sentence, just now Lu Yiqing had already said to Zhang Muyao I read it again, but now the tone is completely different.
  It was a slightly expectant tone just now, but now it is indeed slightly low and unnatural.
  Even Zhang Muyao could hear the difference.
  She asked cautiously: "Have you been let go of pigeons?"
  In her previous life, Zhang Muyao remembered that there was also such a heavy rain, and Lu Yiqing was trapped in the rain. At that time, she had been relentlessly pursuing Lu Yiqing for several months. , The progress is only the situation where only one out of ten appointments comes out.
  She was about to give up.
  But after the heavy rain, Lu Yiqing seemed to really care about her a little bit, and his expression relaxed a little, which made her muster up the courage to confess after more than a month, and finally made her his girlfriend. It still feels unreal.
  But Zhang Muyao couldn't remember the specific circumstances of that rainy day.
  If Lu Yiqing didn't answer, she looked up at the dark sky and said indifferently, "Zhang Muyao, I want to stay by myself."
  For Zhang Muyao, such a rainy day is simply the last time for her to change the relationship between Lu Yiqing and her. An important day, even more important than the day of confession.
  How could she give up.
  Zhang Muyao said, "I can accompany you."
  "Zhang Muyao, may I ask you to go?"
  Lu Yiqing's tone became colder and colder.
  After such a sentence came out, Zhang Muyao was stunned: "What?"
  Although Lu Yiqing had a cold face, she had never treated her so harshly and softly.
  Zhang Muyao felt both aggrieved and very angry, but more angry.
  She thinks that Lu Yiqing is irrational at all, maybe she remembers wrong, maybe it's a rainy day?
  She held the umbrella tightly, gave her a heavy look, and finally stepped into the rain with the umbrella.
  Qi Shujian had been waiting in the car for almost half an hour. Calculated according to the distance, it would take fifteen minutes at most from her side to get here. Even if it was due to heavy rain, half an hour would be enough.
  She suddenly felt uneasy.
  Qi Shujian hastily sent a WeChat to Lu Yiqing, no, she directly made a WeChat call, and the moment she pressed the button, she saw a person in the distance.
  The man was walking in the rain, holding a turquoise umbrella in his hand, with a slender and elegant figure, his steps were a little hurried, but his expression was still serious.
  She seemed to have seen Qi Shujian's car, she tilted her umbrella back and frowned slightly.
  Qi Shujian was dumbfounded.
  She hurriedly opened the car door and went out, opened the umbrella while walking, met Lu Yiqing's footsteps, and said seriously: "Yiqing, are you okay, where is Zhang Muyao?
  " The raindrops around the umbrella fell on Lu Yiqing's body.
  Lu Yiqing seemed to be taken aback for a moment, and raised her eyes to look at her: "Zhang Muyao?"
  Qi Shujian: "..."
  She didn't expect to be exposed so soon. +Thinking+rabbit+text+file+share+share+and+online+on+read+read+
  "It's nothing, just sit in the car." Qi Shujian carefully opened the co-pilot's door and took Lu Yiqing go in.
  The car door cuts off the pattering rain outside the window, but the car is unusually quiet.
  After turning on the light in the car, Qi Shujian belatedly noticed that Lu Yiqing was wet all over.
  The broken hair on her sideburns was sticking to her face wetly, and water droplets flowed down her face. The black leather jacket was also wet a lot, and there were even spots of mud on the trousers.
  She said anxiously: "What's the matter with you?"
  The tone is inexpressible worry.
  Qi Shujian hurriedly took a few sheets from the paper box and handed them to Lu Yiqing: "Don't you have an umbrella?"
  Lu Yiqing took the paper and wiped her face, without saying a word.
  "The umbrella you just bought?"
  Qi Shujian thought for a while and thought that the umbrella she just saw was not Zhang Muyao's umbrella, but Lu Yiqing bought it temporarily in the supermarket.
  "En."
  Qi Shujian: "Take off your clothes."
  "Huh?" Lu Yiqing turned his head to look at her, only to see that Qi Shujian was taking off her own clothes, and she handed the clothes to Lu Yiqing: "This The clothes are thicker, don't catch a cold."
  She usually puts this clothes in the car, thinking that if the temperature suddenly drops one day, she can take them out for emergency.
  "I have some clothes to wash frequently, don't worry."
  Lu Yiqing replied again, but did not move yet.
  "What's the matter?"
  Qi Shujian had already put on the suit she brought over in the morning, and seeing that Lu Yiqing still didn't move, she couldn't help asking her.
  Lu Yiqing put his hands on his trouser legs, crossed his hands, and rubbed his thumbs together, as if he was very nervous.
  Qi Shujian was half a beat behind, she took the umbrella from the back seat, put her hand on the car door, and apologized: "Sorry."
  "Shu Jian, I..."
  Qi Shujian shook her head: "It's okay."
  She took the umbrella and went out. Qi Shujian deliberately took a few extra steps and stood at the back of the car. Standing upright, she couldn't feel the situation inside the car at all.
  Lu Yiqing took off the black leather jacket, revealing the white shirt inside. The white shirt was soaked in a large area, almost becoming transparent, revealing some of the owner's youth/glow.
  Indistinct but more alluring.
  Lu Yiqing quickly took off her coat, and put on Qi Shujian's coat. Qi Shujian's coat was a black and white checked girl's coat. The two of them were about the same height, and the clothes fit her perfectly. suitable.
  Because Qi Shujian had been wearing it for a while, the clothes were already warm, but Lu Yiqing had been exposed to the rain just now, and his body was always cold, so the combination of "warm" and "cold" made him feel warmer.
  After changing her clothes, Lu Yiqing sent Qi Shujian a wechat message, and Qi Shujian got into the car again, she shook the water droplets from her head, no matter how careful it was on a rainy day, she would still be drenched by the rain.
  Qi Shujian turned her head and glanced at Lu Yiqing who was wearing her pair, her eyebrows were curved: "It's better to wear this."
  She started the car: "It's still early, you should go back and take a shower first. It's not good if you have a cold and a fever, shall I take you back to the dormitory?"
  Lu Yiqing said, "What happened to you just now?"
  Hearing Lu Yiqing mention this, Qi Shujian was a little embarrassed. She squeezed the steering wheel tightly with both hands, and said, "It's actually nothing."
  She lowered her voice, "I saw Zhang Muyao when I went to pick you up just now."
  "I didn't want to embarrass you."
  Qi Shujian frowned and said: "But I don't want to see her now. I know she treats you well. As your friend, I shouldn't ask you to have only me as a good friend like a child. That would be too childish." Lu Yiqing also knew Qi Shu very well
  . Jian's character can make Qi Shujian behave like this, it can be seen that he really doesn't like her: "Hate her?"
  Qi Shujian was silent for a while, then lowered her head: "A little bit."
  Qi Shujian has never liked to speak ill of others behind their backs, even if she hated it to the extreme, she would not act aggressively, at most she would stop contacting the other party.   Lu Yiqing was silent for a while and said
  : "Is it because of me?"
: "Wouldn't the two kids at home be angry if I wasn't...jealous." "
  But I'm even more angry with myself now. I should pick you up. If you're sick, how distressed the children are, and I feel distressed too "
  She said again: "I'm sorry, I went too far, I shouldn't have let you go, and even made you drench."
  Lu Yiqing's black eyes were a little apologetic, and she said: "Shu Jian , you are fine." It was me who was not good.
  Qi Shujian promised: "I won't do it next time, I will get along well with her." A
  clear voice came out of Lu Yiqing's eyes: "I was too much." I didn't notice your emotions.
  Qi Shujian blinked her eyes slightly, and said jokingly, "Then you said your best friend is me." "
  Well, it's you." My best friend is even closer than a friend .
  Hearing this, Qi Shujian immediately laughed, and she said: "I didn't realize that you listened to me so much before, it made me feel embarrassed." After arriving downstairs in the dormitory, Qi Shujian parked the car beside
  her .
  At this moment, it is not raining as much as just now, but it is still falling.
  Lu Yiqing came out with the umbrella, and Qi Shujian got in directly. She was a little taller, so she took the handle of the umbrella.
  Lu Yiqing didn't do much to stop her, and led Qi Shujian to the dormitory with her wet clothes in her hands.
  Qi Shujian had come to Lu Yiqing's dormitory a few times before when he was living at school, and this time he came here with ease.
  Tian Lin was the only one in the dormitory. Seeing Lu Yiqing and Qi Shujian approaching, she greeted: "Shu Jian, I haven't seen you for a long time." "Well, come and drop by."
  Qi Shujian also smiled slightly smiled.
  Lu Yiqing took a change of clothes from the closet: "Then I'm going to take a shower?"
  Qi Shujian also nodded slightly: "Well, no need