78

Chapter 72 Emotional

  Qi Shujian touched her face, then smiled slightly: "I know, I don't look that good either." She thought for a while and said, "You and I are together with the children It's related, it's related to us in the future."

  Lu Yiqing frowned as if she didn't agree with her words, and when she heard Qi Shujian's slightly embarrassed tone, her ears turned pink, and she whispered: "But the main thing is I'm cuter."

  Qi Shujian's awkward and shy voice fell into Lu Yiqing's ears verbatim, and Lu Yiqing's brows and eyes instantly relaxed a lot, with a faint smile on her face.

  Lu Yiqing pressed her fingers on the seat belt on her body, and she said, "Yeah." The voice was still cold and indifferent: "Yes, it's because you are...cute." The word 'cute' was almost inaudible

  .

  Lu Yiqing's straightforward words made Qi Shujian a little embarrassed, she pursed her lips, and said, "We seem to be alike sometimes." She thought for a while in a little confusion: "Obviously we They are two completely different people."

  She concluded: "Maybe it's because I have two children, so I'm a bit like a wife." Qi Shujian nodded in agreement.

  "..."

  Lu Yiqing glanced at Qi Shujian who was driving seriously from the corner of his eye, and felt that what Qi Shujian said made some sense.

  After arriving in the urban area, the two children bid farewell to Liu Muhan and Shen Dan, and got into Qi Shujian's car.

  Lu Tan played in Strawberry Garden for two days, and she hadn't written a single word for her school homework. As soon as she got home, she began to catch up with her homework bitterly.

  Qi Nuo has always had the habit of taking a nap. She started to feel drowsy almost as soon as she got home, and her upper and lower eyelids began to fight. She stretched out her hand and gently tugged on Lu Yiqing's arm: "Mom, can we sleep together?" Lu Yiqing looked at Qi

  Nuo Nuo looked expectantly in her eyes, she was unwilling to let the children down, she nodded: "Okay."

 Qi Nuo almost fell asleep while lying on the bed, but he held onto Lu Yiqing's arm tightly, as if he didn't want her to leave, so Lu Yiqing could only pat the child on the back lightly.

  The sound insulation effect of the children's room is indeed not very good. Lu Yiqing could faintly hear the low voices of Qi Shujian and Lu Tan, and she was also a little confused when listening.

  At 6:30 in the afternoon, Qi Shujian gently knocked on the door of the children's room, then pushed the door open and entered.

  The children's room was still dark, and the children on the bed seemed to be slightly awakened by Qi Shujian, and Lu Yiqing's misty eyes became clear in an instant.

  Qi Shujian walked over, half squatted beside the bed, and said in a low voice, "Are you so tired? Have you slept for so long?

  " Also slightly hoarse.

  She tilted her head to glance at Qin Nuo who seemed to want to continue sleeping, and subconsciously stretched out her hand to touch Qin Nuo's forehead.

  The forehead is the usual temperature, and there should be no fever.

  Qi Shujian gently patted Qin Nuo's face: "Qin Nuo, can you sleep after dinner?"

  Qi Nuo's bright eyes were still slightly confused, and her voice was still childish: "Mommy~ "She rubbed her eyes vigorously, trying to make herself more energetic, and then she was grabbed by Lu Yiqing, and she said softly, "Qinuo, don't rub your eyes like this." "Yes.

  " Nuo really woke up, she stretched out her hand, "Mommy, have dinner."

  "Okay." Qi Shujian stretched out her hand, hugged Qi Nuo in her arms, and walked to the living room.

  There were too many cold dishes for dinner, Qi Shujian was worried that Lu Yiqing and Qi Nuo would sleep too long, and they would lose their appetite for other food.

  Just as Qi Shujian expected, Qi Nuo and Lu Yiqing also ate more cold dishes, porridge and other things didn't move much, but Lu Tan ate some of them.

  After dinner, Qi Nuo became much more energetic, and took out the puzzle to play again. Lu Yiqing also sat at the table and continued to play with her.

  When Lu Tan and Qin Nuo usually slept, Qi Nuo seemed to be in great spirits, but seeing that Lu Tan seemed a little sleepy, she put all the puzzle pieces back in the box, and went to wash with Lu Tan took a bath. It was almost eleven o'clock after the two of them finished washing.

  Qi Shujian and Lu Yiqing went back to the bedroom after saying goodnight to them. As soon as she got to the bedroom, Qi Shujian became nervous, she looked at Lu Yiqing from the corner of her eye.

  As soon as she entered the bedroom, Lu Yiqing found that the decoration in the room was not right, as if the whole room was much smaller, her eyes fell on her collection cabinet, and some doubts flashed in her cold eyes.

  She remembered that the storage cabinet was about one meter two away from the bed, but now it seemed to be only one meter away.

  Immediately after she heard Qi Shujian's suppressed laughter, Lu Yiqing turned to look at her in surprise: "Huh?"

  Qi Shujian also walked over, pretending to be serious, she coughed lightly and said: "Ms. Lu, have you noticed that the wall has become more beautiful?"

  Lu Yiqing's eyes really fell on the wall, and she noticed the difference with just one glance. When they first moved here, the wallpaper was pasted again, but it has been a while since they moved here, so it shouldn't be so new.

  "That's right." Qi Shujian nodded, "I pasted the wallpaper again."

  "Huh?" Lu Yiqing was slightly surprised.

  "That." Qi Shujian was still a little embarrassed, she stretched out her hand and touched the wall, her voice was a little unnatural: "Because I added another layer of soundproof cotton to the wall." Her voice became lower and lower: " I tried it, and the sound insulation cotton is super easy to use, and the children must not be able to hear it."

  Although the voice was low, it still revealed the pride that came from nowhere.

  "..."

  Lu Yiqing turned her head and responded lightly. Immediately afterwards, she felt Qi Shujian hugging her from behind, whispering softly in her ear: "Going to a hotel is very exciting, but I prefer being at home." She paused for a moment and then moaned: "And it's impossible for you and me to abandon the children and go chic."

  "..." No.

  Qi Shujian's breath hit Lu Yiqing's earlobe, and Lu Yiqing's ears turned pink almost instantly.

  "Today you and Qi Nuo slept for so long in the afternoon." Qi Shujian gently bit Lu Yiqing's ear, her voice was low and sexy: "I'm sure you're not sleepy now?!" "...

  "

  Lu Yiqing lowered her eyes.

  Qi Shujian's actions and words are full of strong hints, it is impossible for Lu Yiqing not to understand.

  Lu Yiqing's hand pressed Qi Shujian's hand around her waist, as if she had used some strength, she closed her eyes, and said with difficulty, "Go take a bath." "Take a bath?" Qi Shujian's lips

  moved It moved down a little, landed on Lu Yiqing's neck, licked it lightly a few times before saying, "I just washed the strawberries when I picked them." "...

  "

  Just as Lu Yiqing was about to say something, Qi Shujian said She had already loosened the hands around her waist, paused for a moment and said, "I want a princess hug." Seeing that Lu Yiqing was not very cooperative, Qi Shujian said in a coquettish tone, "Cooperate."

  " ..."

  Lu Yiqing sighed, and finally stretched out his hand to wrap around Qi Shujian's neck, and Qi Shujian's voice came from above his head: "I won't fall, I'm really exercising. "She lowered her voice and said, "Didn't you...have you kissed me before?"

  Those images of kissing Qi Shujian instantly appeared in Lu Yiqing's mind, and she said, "Qi Shujian!"

  "Shut up!" Before the words were spoken, Qi Shujian had already gently placed her on the bed, and gently kissed Lu Yiqing's lips. Qi Shujian's voice was much hoarse, and she said: "Shut up now , neither of us will be comfortable."

  "..."

  Qi Shujian always said such Meng Lang's words with a serious expression, Lu Yiqing was almost used to it, but still couldn't suppress the sudden dryness on his body meaning.