page 1

Chapter 1 First Encounter (prequel in the column)

  It has been raining for several days in Shanghang recently, and the temperature has dropped a lot.
  Yesterday Qi Shujian got off from an event, and it was almost early morning when she returned to her residence.
  Xu Shi stayed up all night several times a week, which made her body a little overwhelmed, and fell asleep almost right next to the bed, and even had a dream.
  She dreamed that there were two cute children tugging at her trouser legs, with bright smiles on their faces, talking with each other.
  Qi Shujian's understanding of children is still in the principle that most of them are "bear children", and they don't provoke them if they can.
  But these two children...
  Although the faces of the children seemed to be covered with a layer of veil, making it difficult to see clearly, it made her feel warm in her heart, and she wanted to talk to the children.
  She couldn't help squatting down, brushing her broken hair behind her ears, at an angle where the children were almost at eye level, and wanted to see more clearly.
  Qi Shujian didn't have the ability to read lips, but those two words were so recognizable that she almost froze on the spot instantly.
  She saw the child's lips move and spit out two words.
  "Mommy~"
  A thread seemed to be broken in Qi Shujian's mind, but it didn't mean she could react, and a vague voice came from her ear again.
  "Jianjian~, are the children still asleep?"
  It was a woman's voice.
  Almost subconsciously, Qi Shujian turned his head to look at the person who came.
  Still can't see clearly.
  The visitor lowered his head, his loose hair covered most of his appearance, he was tall and slender, wearing a turtleneck sweater on his upper body, and the waist and abdomen were designed with a waist, showing a graceful waist.
  Seemingly because she didn't hear Qi Shujian's answer, the woman raised her head and looked at Qi Shujian with slightly doubtful eyes.
  Her eyes are bright, clear, cold and pitiful.
  They are very familiar eyes.
  With almost one glance, Qi Shujian woke up with a start.
  She touched her forehead, which was stained with a little sweat, and she wiped it with her hands uncomfortably.
  Qi Shujian subconsciously looked at the watch on her phone. It was just past 12 o'clock, and she had only slept for six hours. She half-closed her eyes and tried to sleep for a while, but she couldn't sleep anymore.
  She simply sat up from the bed, scratched her messy hair, and got off the bed.
  Qi Shujian only had a celadon class at night, and originally wanted to sleep until six o'clock before going directly to class, but she had a strange dream, and she lost sleepiness, so she could only go to the bathroom and start washing.
  She regained consciousness only after the cold water splashed on her face.
  "Mommy~, good morning."
  The voice was milky and soft, Qi Shujian paused for a moment while brushing her teeth, and tried to ignore the strange voice before continuing to wash.
  "Mommy~"
  This time Qi Shujian couldn't pretend that she had nothing to do anymore, she turned her head to look, and saw a kid with red lips and white teeth standing at the door.
  Seeing her answer, the kid seemed to take a few steps forward, grabbed Qi Shujian's trousers with his left hand, put his right hand on his belly, opened his big eyes, and said in a childlike voice, "Mommy, I'm a little hungry."
  "Crack."
  It was the sound of Qi Shujian's toothbrush falling to the ground.
  The child glanced at the stunned Qi Shujian, squatted down, and picked up Qi Shujian's toothbrush. She stood on tiptoe and wanted to rinse the toothbrush with water, but she couldn't reach it anyway, and her tone couldn't help but feel aggrieved: "Mummy, help me~"
  Almost as soon as she spoke, she took the toothbrush and rinsed it with water. It seemed to be a mechanical action, and Qi Shujian finished washing.
  She sat on the sofa with her children.
  The kid doesn't like to talk very much, seeing that Qi Shujian didn't talk to her, he can sit on the sofa obediently, looking at Qi Shujian with a pair of big wet eyes.
  Ten minutes passed, and it seemed like twenty minutes passed.
  Qi Shujian seemed to have just accepted this fact, and asked her: "Who are you?"
  Although the faces of the two children could not be seen clearly when dreaming just now, after seeing the one in front of him, the face of one of the children in the dream was almost It became clear immediately, and... exactly the same as the one in front of me.
  Another point is that she always feels that this child looks really familiar.