50

Chapter 44 The Reason

  After the play, Lu Tan and Qi Nuo touched Lu Yiqing's leg, and Lu Tan said, "Sister, are you allergic?" "

  Huh?"

  Lu Tan explained, "My sister said you are allergic to clothes. Yes, she went to buy medicine."

  Allergy?

  Lu Yiqing also felt something wrong with her shoulders, and it seemed that she was indeed allergic, but she didn't expect Qi Shujian to find out so soon.

  She knelt down and said, "I see."

  Seeing that Lu Yiqing's clothes were too thin, Shen Minghe took the initiative to pull the two children and said, "Lu Yiqing, go and change first. I'll take them with me first."

  Lu Tan hurriedly took Shen Minghe's hand, showing that he would listen to what his auntie said, and she said, "Sister, hurry up and change, I will worry about getting sick."

  Qi Nuo also pushed her worriedly and said "Go, sister."

  Lu Yiqing also looked down at his clothes, it was indeed inconvenient to continue playing with the two children, "Thank you, Minghe."

  Shen Minghe was still not quite used to being like Lu Yiqing. The cold beauty spoke, shook her head and said, "No need, Qi Shujian and I are roommates after all."

  Seeing Lu Yiqing enter the dressing room, Lu Tan also hugged Shen Minghe's thigh tightly: "Ming Aunt He, are your legs also very cold?"

  Shen Minghe was still wearing the host's evening dress, and part of his thighs were exposed outside, so it was naturally cold, but the child warmed him with body temperature like this, and she suddenly didn't feel cold She pinched Lu Tan's nose: "Don't worry, it's not that cold anymore."

  Qi Nuo beside him also breathed a sigh of relief.

  "Auntie, you are my sister's roommate, will my sister not wear clothes in the room?"

  Lu Tan also took a lunch break with other children in kindergarten, so she could understand what the roommate meant.

  If mother knew that Mommy was not wearing clothes outside, she would definitely be angry.

  Shen Minghe: "Huh?" She obviously didn't expect the child to ask this question, she said: "Is the elder sister you're talking about Qi Shujian?" Seeing the child nodding, although still feeling

  strange, Shen Minghe still said: "You My sister is very shy, she will not wear clothes when she is in the dormitory, and she feels uncomfortable after living here for a while, so she moved out." Both

  Lu Tan and Qi Nuo breathed a sigh of relief, Lu Tan said: "That's good, mom won't be angry anymore."

  Shen Minghe's head was full of question marks.

  "Minghe, where's Lu Yiqing?"

  A deep voice sounded from behind.

  Hearing Lu Yiqing's voice, Lu Tan followed suit, and after seeing the person clearly, he immediately rolled his eyes.

  She whispered to Qin Nuo: "I hate it!"

  Qin Nuo also remembered this person, and his small face was also tense. Although it was a very similar face, it was obvious that Qi Nuo was not as good at controlling as Lu Yiqing. Emotional, a little angry at first glance.

  Shen Minghe turned his head to look, and she said, "I'm changing clothes."

  She and Zhang Muyao are not familiar with each other, and have only seen each other at a few events, but she knows that Lu Yiqing seems to be very close to her, but it is not Think more.

  Lu Tan frowned, gently tugged at her hand, and said, "Sister!"

  "Huh?" Shen Minghe was obviously confused by the slightly angry expressions of the two children.

  Lu Tan didn't answer, she stood in front of Zhang Muyao and said, "Auntie, my sister doesn't like you."

  Shen Minghe gently tugged at Lu Tan's hand: "...Changge, isn't this a bit impolite?

  " The little girl has always behaved very well, but now she really doesn't know how to deal with it.

  But this kind of situation should always accommodate the children.

  Shen Minghe said: "Zhang Muyao, why don't you wait outside for a while, and I will tell her when Lu Yiqing comes out." Zhang Muyao

  looked at Qi Nuo who was very similar to Lu Yiqing, and was silent for a while.

  Lu Tan blocked Qin Nuo behind him, and said bluntly, "Huh, don't look at my sister!"

  Qi Nuo also whispered, "Hmph." Zhang

  Muyao turned to Shen Minghe and said, "Okay, tell her a few words." The child is fine, and I'll wait for her in the small pavilion outside."

  After Zhang Muyao left, Lu Yiqing came out quickly, and Shen Minghe immediately told Lu Yiqing about the situation.

  Lu Tan immediately hugged Lu Yiqing's leg, almost crying, and said: "Mom, sister, don't go. I don't like her. And my sister will be angry." Qi Nuo clenched his fists tightly and said: "I will be angry

  ! Lu

  Yiqing patted Lu Tan and Qi Nuo's heads and said, "I will apologize to her."

  She stood up and begged Minghe: "Minghe, can I ask you to take them with me again?

  " The atmosphere was very strange, but Shen Minghe still nodded: "They are easy to take care of."

  "Thank you."

  Lu Yiqing walked out of the small auditorium to the small pavilion.

  In fact, she had already expected that Zhang Muyao would come to her.

  The last time I met Qi Nuo and Lu Tan, I called myself and Qi Shujian's mother and mommy in front of her. I think normal people can't ignore it, and she and Qi Shujian live together every day. It's easy to check carefully. Then I discovered the relationship between her and the children.

  Although Qi Shujian had already done it very carefully, Zhang Muyao and her family could indeed find out easily.

  She thought that she had clearly rejected Zhang Muyao in the rainy night last time, but she didn't expect that this kind of thing would affect the children and...Qi Shujian.

  Zhang Muyao was sitting in the small pavilion, her back looked a little lonely, maybe it was because she had rarely seen Zhang Muyao during this period, she always felt that she seemed to have changed a lot.

  Lu Yiqing frowned.

  Hearing the sound of footsteps, Zhang Muyao was stunned for a moment, she turned her head to look at Lu Yiqing, and looked at Lu Yiqing carefully.

  At this time, Lu Yiqing was undoubtedly the one who attracted her the most. Although she was a bit cold, she still had a longing for life. It's not like she was always a little melancholy later, it seemed that there were always many things hidden in her heart, things she couldn't figure out.