38

Chapter 32   Aesthetics Someone left.

  It's just that the two girls kissed and hugged each other, and no one paid any attention to it.
  Lu Yiqing and her looked at each other, and said in a cold voice, "A cheek?" Or a kiss?
  "Uh."
  On the contrary, Qi Shujian felt a little embarrassed.
  With a bit of blush on her face, she stretched out her hand to hold Lu Yiqing's slightly cold hand, and moaned, "I want to kiss, but there are people, so I can't." Being so close,   Lu Yiqing could almost feel Qi Shu's hand. With extremely chaotic breathing, she gently held back her hand.
  Immediately afterwards, a light kiss landed on Lu Yiqing's right cheek, as light as a feather, but she could still feel her care.
  One touch points.
  Qi Shujian took a step back and stood upright. She discussed in a low voice, "I didn't wear lipstick today, can I not wipe it off?"
  She looked at Lu Yiqing.   With bright eyes, she was observing Lu Yiqing very carefully, she was afraid that Lu Yiqing would not feel used to it.
  Lu Yiqing's clear eyes faintly reflected Qi Shujian's figure, and his expression was still serious.
  Qi Shujian's eyes fell on Lu Yiqing's earlobe. Lu Yiqing's skin was fair, but slightly reddened, but the contrast between the two was still very obvious.
  She seemed relieved.

  Immediately afterwards, Lu Yiqing's cold voice sounded: "...Is there any saliva?" "

  ..."

  Qi Shujian was a little embarrassed.

  This, this, this must be there.

  Qi Shujian took out a tissue from her bag and handed it to her, said with a serious expression: "Sorry."

  Still couldn't help but said: "But such things must happen."

  Qi Shujian seemed a little out of choice, and said in a panic "Do you mind? I won't kiss you next time?"

  She had forgotten that Lu Yiqing was tricked by her into kissing her twice, and now they are going to live together, how could she mind?

  Lu Yiqing put the paper in her bag and said, "No."

  She waved her hand and bid farewell to Qi Shujian.

  Qi Shujian: "..."

  After walking a few steps, Qi Shujian realized that the word "no" that Lu Yiqing said was Lu Yiqing's own question and answer.

  "Is there any saliva?"

  "No."

  Qi Shujian laughed all of a sudden, she suddenly turned to Lu Yiqing and said, "Lu Yiqing, don't be so cute, okay?"

  Lu Yiqing's footsteps only paused After a moment, he quickly walked forward with steady steps.

  But Qi Shujian could see Lu Yiqing's embarrassment and embarrassment from her actions.

  It's all because Lu Yiqing is so cute that I want to tease her every day, damn it!

  The two children are so cute, the "culprit" must be her, it's all hereditary.

  After the house was settled, with the help of Shen Dan and Lu Fen, it only took one day to prepare all the daily necessities in the house.

  Qi Shujian and Lu Yiqing just need to bring some clothes over.

  It's just that the next day happened to be Saturday, and Qi Shujian was still thinking about taking the children to the zoo.

  Because of the heavy rain last week, Shen Dan and Lu Fen did not agree to take the children out to play. The two children also knew that it was because of the weather. Although they were disappointed, they also knew that Qi Shujian and Lu Yiqing did their best, and nothing happened. They are angry.