page 4

Chapter 2 Homecoming (prequel in the column)

  "So, we will not only have children in twenty years, but two?"
  Qi Shujian was shocked this time. As I thought, this is another child in my dream.
  She opened her mouth: "Yiqing, you..." Don't worry.
  However, Lu Yiqing stretched out the hydrogen balloon in his hand to Qi Shujian's hand, with an extremely serious expression: "Send it to you." "
  Ah?" Qi Shujian was stunned for a moment, and she looked at the sponge that had been protruded to the ceiling Baby Balloon, full of surprise, still stretched out his hand to pinch the thin thread, tilted his head and said, "Why did you give me this?"
  Lu Yiqing pulled her broken hair behind her ears uncomfortably, with a cold voice Much lower: "They both have it." You...you gotta have it too.
  Qi Shujian explained for her: "You saw those stinky couples in those schools buying this every day, so you want to buy it for me too?" She tugged on the thin string of the hydrogen balloon again: "It's too much for me yesterday. It's childish, it's just fine for me today."
  "..." Because you are a mother?
  Lu Yiqing bit her lower lip, but said nothing.
  "Now is not the time to talk about this, let's talk to the kids first." Qi Shujian looked at Lu Tan who was playing with hydrogen balloons, and Qi Nuo who was watching "Animal World" again and was silent for a moment, then looked at Lu Yi Qing: "Should we exchange information first?"
  Lu Yiqing looked at the child who looked like him but hadn't gotten along with him, and said, "Let's talk alone."
  "Okay." Qi Shujian led Lu Yiqing Qing went into the bathroom.
  The sound insulation effect of the room is not good, and occasionally the sound of the computer in the living room can be heard.
  But for some reason, Qi Shujian still felt that the atmosphere was very dull, and the surroundings were too quiet.
  She licked her lips: "Yi Qing, do you...do you hate them?"
  In fact, she wanted to ask more, do you think being with me in the future is annoying?
  Lu Yiqing frowned slightly, feeling a little uncomfortable: "You hate them?" "
  How is it possible? The child I get along with is a copy of you. I like it before it's too late." Qi Shujian almost blurted out , After finishing speaking, she felt that something was wrong, and explained with a slightly red face: "I, I...I didn't mean that." "
  I know." Lu Yiqing cleared her throat, and she explained in detail what she knew: "That kid's name is Lu Tan, and his nickname is Changge. He is six years old this year and has a personality..." She raised the corners of her mouth slightly: "The personality is very outgoing." It doesn't look like the two of us.   Qi Shujian analyzed: "Extroverted? Who did she grow up with? The two of us had an extroverted child? Could it be inherited from another generation? Like grandma? Oh, no, it's your surname, like her grandma?"   "Shu Jian, you..." Did you accept the setting too quickly?   What Lu Yiqing said was both awkward and vaguely normal. It seemed that she and Qi Shujian should communicate like this after many years, living an ordinary and warm life.   "Hold, I'm sorry..." Qi Shujian touched her head embarrassedly, her expression became more serious: "The kid who follows me is called Qi Nuo, she is relatively quiet and likes to watch "Animal World". With a few words, while she was watching TV, I was mentally prepared."   Mental preparation?   About what?   About her and Lu Yiqing's marriage in 13 years.   About her and Lu Yiqing having two children.   About the happy life of their family of four.   In this short period of time, Qi Shujian almost thought it over, but Lu Tan has a violent temper, and Lu Yiqing didn't have time to calm down and think carefully about the relationship between several people.   "That's it." Lu Yiqing nodded, she was silent for a while, looked into Qi Shujian's eyes, and continued: "Shu Jian, I'm sorry, I didn't tell you about my liking for girls."

  Hearing this, Qi Shujian turned around and leaned her back on the sink, she said: "No wonder so many girls send you love letters." She didn't know what she thought of, and the smile in her eyes gradually became thicker: "I'm still waiting for you." I really thought they made a mistake."
  When Qi Shujian knew that she and Lu Yiqing were getting married many years later, she once thought about their sexual orientation. At least she hasn't had any strange thoughts about other girls until now. Even in the face of the beautiful Lu Yiqing who is pursued by many girls, she just thinks she is pretty and has no extra thoughts.
  Qi Shujian touched her face, as if she had figured it out: "No wonder you don't like to kiss and hug me." "...
  " Isn't this what it should be?
  Lu Yiqing lowered her eyes and listened intently to the movement in the living room. The two children seemed to be discussing the difference between her and Qi Shujian.
  She and Qi Shujian not only have changed in appearance, but their personalities should also be different, especially the relationship between her and Qi Shujian. From the child's mouth, it can be heard that they can be described as sticky in the future. , They have a good relationship now, but as Qi Shujian said, it is impossible for her and Qi Shujian to hug each other now.
  "What should the child do?"