page 12

Suddenly a little embarrassed: "I'm only looking for you."
  Lu Yiqing's body tensed up.
  She turned her head to see Qi Shujian's expression, she said: "Can you?" Like girls?
  The sound is extremely cold, almost without any warmth.
  Hearing such a voice, Qi Shujian couldn't help but laughed softly.
  Lu Yiqing seemed very nervous, even... talking to her like this.
  She half supported her body, and slowly moved towards Lu Yiqing's body, there was only a fist gap between them, Qi Shujian was very careful not to touch her body.
  As Qi Shujian approached, Lu Yiqing's breathing rate almost became a little slower, but his expression was still indifferent.
  Qi Shujian leaned close to Lu Yiqing's head, lowered her voice and whispered in her ear: "You have to let me try to know if I can do it."
  She observed Lu Yiqing's expression and found that her earlobes turned red After a while, she couldn't help touching it with her hands.
  "Qi Shujian!" Slightly repressed, she scolded her.
  It's like a kitten who can't bear the blowing fur. Always ready to impress others with your soft paws.
  "I'm here." Qi Shujian answered her, she licked her lips, and cheered herself up, as if she had the courage to face death, but she just touched Lu Yiqing's face lightly. .
  "Qi Shujian!" Lu Yiqing called her angrily.
  She kicked Qi Shujian's leg. She didn't use much strength, but she still heard Qi Shujian grunt in pain.
  "Hug, I'm sorry."
  Qi Shujian was a little embarrassed, and she carefully returned to her original position.
  She also knew what she did was wrong, so she didn't even dare to touch the place where she was kicked.
  Lu Yiqing crossed his hands tightly and put them on his lower abdomen, and said in a cold voice, "How?" How did the test go?
  "Huh?" Qi Shujian blinked her eyes twice, and after realizing it, she whispered, "I didn't feel it." "
  ..." Lu Yiqing turned over, with her back facing her.
  "Don't be angry." Qi Shujian lightly poked Lu Yiqing's back with his hand, but without seeing Lu Yiqing's expression, Qi Shujian was much bolder: "I've never kissed anyone before. It's you, my... future wife." What if I can't kiss well?
  Lu Yiqing still didn't speak.
  "Then how are you? Are you uncomfortable?" Qi Shujian spoke to herself, but she said embarrassedly: "It should be uncomfortable, after all... it's me" stealing the kiss.
  All angry...kick me!
  "Hmm."
  It's still a cold word, and I don't know if it's comfortable or uncomfortable.
  Qi Shujian moved to the side and pressed her body tightly against the side of the bed.
  The distance between the two seems to have increased a little.
  It is true that Lu Yiqing has a problem with bed recognition, but it is not known whether it is because of the excessive stimulation during the day that caused her sleepiness, or because it was because Qi Shujian was sleeping next to her, but she went to bed quite early.
  Even though there was a child with her yesterday, she also felt very inconvenient. The child was indeed her child, but she was not familiar with it enough, and she didn't fall asleep until very late.
  In the middle of the night, Qi Nuo suddenly wanted to go to the bathroom, she got off the bed, walked to Lu Yiqing's bedside in the dark, and kissed her face lightly.
  Feeling the strange touch on her face, Lu Yiqing opened her eyes, and immediately saw Qi Nuo lying beside her bed.
  "Mom. The toilet." The voice of the baby was childish, but the speed of speech was a little fast, obviously a little anxious.
  "Sorry." Lu Yiqing got up from the bed and carried Qi Nuo to the bathroom.
  Yesterday she had learned that Qi Nuo needed to be accompanied when he went to the bathroom at night, and she also put some thought into it, at least she wasn't frightened by the child's enlarged face like yesterday.
  Lu Yiqing touched his face.
  Qi Nuo is still very similar to Qi Shujian, and he likes to kiss her.
  After going to the toilet, Qi Nuo was already extremely sleepy, her eyes were foggy, and she opened her arms to hug her. I'm afraid that at this time, the child will show a little bit of temperament that she should have at this age.
  Lu Yiqing knelt down and hugged Qin Nuo, but within a short time, Qin Nuo had already fallen asleep lying on her shoulders, she carefully placed Qin Nuo on the bed, and then returned to the bed.
  Qi Shujian scratched her head, and said in a low voice, "Sorry, I will pay attention next time."
  Her sleep quality has always been good, and she was not awakened by the sound of children getting up at all. She felt that there was light in the room, so she opened it. eyes.
  The child is not Lu Yiqing's alone, so naturally she can't be allowed to rest badly at night.
  Lu Yiqing took a look at her. Although Qi Shujian had pulled himself together, she was still very sleepy, just like Qi Nuo who was so sleepy that she couldn't open her eyes just now.
  "Yeah."
  Having learned the lesson from last night, Qi Shujian woke up earlier than Lu Yiqing, and when she woke up, Qi Shujian had already bought her breakfast.
  Today is the weekend, and Qi Shujian has a shooting event, because she has to change clothes when she arrives at the venue. She is wearing a very simple white sweater and jeans, and some soft hair is scattered on her forehead, which fades away the seemingly invisible things on her body. dusty atmosphere.
  Lu Yiqing woke up in the morning and saw Qi Shujian who was already dressed, her dark eyes were still black and shiny, but with a bit of ignorance and doubt, like a lost deer in the forest.
  Qi Shujian blinked her eyes twice, wondering if it was her illusion, she always felt that Lu Yiqing who woke up today was somewhat similar to Lu Tan yesterday.
  The confused look when he just woke up is too similar.
  It's just that Lu Yiqing's indifferent face was too deceptive, from a distance it didn't look like he was confused, but rather... angry?
  Before they had time to talk to Lu Yiqing, the two little guys had turned over and were about to get up.
  A carp in Lu Tan sat up straight, eyes half-closed, and said in a childlike voice, "Mom, good morning, Mommy."
  She patted Qi Nuo who was blocking the light with her hands: "Good morning, sister "
  Lu Yiqing had never seen Lu Tan just woke up, and seemed to be stunned by her series of smooth movements, her eyes fell on her, and she hardly moved away.
  "Good morning."
  Qi Shujian walked over and kissed her gently on the cheek. In order to give Lu Tan a good morning kiss, she didn't even put on lipstick.
  Qin Nuo was still lying on the bed, and pointed to his cheek with his finger.
  Kissing one is kissing, and kissing two is also kissing. ④ Thinking ④ Rabbit ④ Text ④ File ④ Share ④ Share ④ With ④ Online ④ Online ④ Read ④ Read ④
  Qi Shujian smiled and kissed her forehead lightly.
  She raised her head to look at Lu Yiqing, who was already awake, and the two looked at each other. Lu Yiqing felt a little uncomfortable, and turned his head to avoid meeting her eyes.
  Kiss three...also kiss?
  She dare not.