43

Chapter 37

Qing: "..."   She tilted her head and glanced at Qi Shujian, Qi Shujian looked softer than usual because the blush on her face hadn't dissipated just now.   She lifted up the scarf with her right hand to cover her chin, lowered her eyes and said, "It's up to you."

  "Follow me?" Qi Shujian repeated with a bit of confusion. She glanced at the two children walking in front and said, "Is it possible to kiss in front of the children?" She smiled and couldn't help it

  . I kept asking, "Will I get a nosebleed from being stimulated?"

  Lu Yiqing thought for a while and said, "I guess so in this weather."

  Qi Shujian touched his nose: "It seems to be worth it." "

  ... …”

Lu Tan seemed to have been waiting for too long. She held onto the railing of the stairs and walked up slowly. When she saw the two people holding hands together, she suddenly realized: "No wonder Mommy and Mommy walk so slowly. So you Holding hands."

  She covered her face: "I forgot, every time I go for a walk with you, you always walk slowly."

  Qi Shujian: "..."

  "Okay, okay, we will walk faster A little bit." Qi Shujian and Lu Yiqing accelerated a little and walked downstairs.

  Qin Nuo was waiting for them at the corner of the stairs, his eyes lit up a little when he saw them.

  The four of them walked casually downstairs in the community. The weather was a little cold at this time, but there were not many people walking downstairs.

  Lu Tan and Qi Nuo walked in front, and they seemed to have met a child they knew. She said something to the child, then turned around and ran over to Qi Shujian and the others and said, "Mom, Mommy, there is an activity center ahead, let's go there to play." Let's go."

  "Huh?" Qi Shujian looked at the kid waiting not far away, and asked, "Are you a classmate?"

  Lu Tan nodded obediently.

  "Okay."

  Lu Tan said that the activity center in the community was less than a hundred meters away from them, but it was true that they had not lived in this community for a long time, and they didn't know that there were entertainment facilities.

  There is a huge slide in the activity center, and many children are playing there.

  Qi Shujian squatted down: "Qinuo, do you like playing with that too?"

  Qi Nuo has always been precocious, so he doesn't know if he will like these things.

  Qin Nuo nodded and said, "Mommy, I play too."

  "That's good." Qi Shujian stroked Qin Nuo's hair: "Then go play and be careful."

  Lu Tan couldn't stop nodding. Nodding, then pointing to the side: "Mom, Mommy, go play your favorite sport. Don't worry about us."

  Qi Shujian looked in the direction of her finger;.

  It was a seesaw, a very common recreational facility.

  But why did she and Lu Yiqing like to play this game?

  "Mom, Mommy, let's go play." Lu Tan held Qi Nuo's hand with a cheerful tone.

  Qi Shujian nodded, and said again: "Well, be careful."

  After the two children left, Qi Shujian said with a smile: "Let's go, dear, let's play our favorite sport."