30 The story behind the murder case

Start from the beginning

"Of course I don't believe it. He is a good person. He often helps friends, has done a lot of charity, loves children, and told me that we will adopt two daughters in the future and spoil them into the happiest little princesses... How could this happen? Is it an easy sentence? Is there no one to check what kind of person he is?"

"This made me have great doubts about the judiciary. I resigned, abandoned everything, and pursued this matter with all my strength. Later, I found out that it was the girl's father who put the picture on his computer through information technology. Suggestion from the girl's mother, because she found out that her daughter was telling lies, she was too self-conscious and didn't want to be found out, so she just kept doing it and put her name on my lover."

The more Yu Shuning listened, the more surprised he became, and hesitantly said, "It's... Hill?"

Charlotte said softly: "That's right, but I don't understand either. It's easy to find out why there are unjust cases? Then I found out, but the chief of police is about to be promoted. If there is an addition to the resume, it will The achievements of the pedophile teacher who was hidden in the elementary school were found out, and his future road will be better..."

That's why the case was closed in a hurry, and the superficial "evidence" was taken as true, and it was not investigated how it came about, and the conclusion was made?

Yu Shuning thought, this is really tragic, but if one link is not fastened, Charlotte's lover will not be imprisoned.

"Has he been released from prison?" Yu Shuning asked.

"He died, in prison." Charlotte said coldly, "Because I already have a lot of evidence in my hand, enough to overturn the case, but my movements were not very alarming, alarming some people , my information and his information were posted on the reward website, if you want people to shut up, isn’t killing them all the most reassuring way?”

This, this is really, can't it be the website organized by Adolf and the others? Yu Shuning thought helplessly, what is all this...

"Unfortunately, I escaped, and I can only see that the person who came to kill me was black-haired and gray-eyed, very similar to Dr. Lambert. Since then, I have developed a feeling for Dr. Lambert, whom I have always trusted. A bit of suspicion. Later, I found out about that website and the organization behind it. When I saw that man in the hotel that day, I immediately remembered..."

"Tomorrow there will be news of the death of the director." Charlotte wrote lightly, "It will be soon. I have arranged it for so long, and I am short of the last one."

"Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you, I just want your boyfriend to come over, he is too difficult to approach." Charlotte said, returning to her gentle look, "Although your relationship makes me It's a bit confusing, the first time I saw you was at the hotel in Huaguo, but later at the airport, Dr Lambert was replaced, although they look alike, I won't admit it."

Yu Shuning: "..."

Depend on! He was wrong.

So, the last person Charlotte wanted to kill was Adolf? Those who lied, those who framed, and those who abused their power are all dead, and now only the murderers are left.

A person who can escape from Adolf's hand is quite powerful, but how can Charlotte be sure that the person who killed his lover is also Adolf?

After Charlotte finished speaking, she fell silent, and Yu Shuning sat there with confused thoughts.

[System, call me when he falls asleep. 】Yu Shuning said, 【You should be able to scan where the signal jammer is, right? You tell me the location, and help me see the road later, I will try to turn it off, and you send them the location. 】