Luffy smiled wide, already in disguise, "Y/n, are you not changing?" You glared at the piece of clothing in your hand. "I'm not wearing this crap." Some of the guys frowned, they were actually excited to see you in that uniform, especially after years later, you must be having a banger body.

Kin'emon popped out of nowhere, "Then how do you plan on getting in without getting caught?" He wiggled his eyebrows, making Zoro punch him on the top of his head, "Watch it, Pervy-Chan!" They both started arguing, leaving you just to sigh and then turn around to look at your crew. "What do you guys..." you froze when you saw them already wearing Kaido's attire, slightly causing them to tense up by your glare.

Sighing once again, you frowned in defeat—making the samurai and some kid cheer quietly. "Circle around, I need to change." The sins nodded and circled around you, facing away from you of course, leaving a lot of the guys to blush. They saw between your members legs the way you took off the kimono, dropping it on the floor and then saw how you try to put on whatever the fuck the uniform was. It was confusing.

"What the hell is this..."

They all groan at the sound of your voice, fantasizing how they help you with your uniform.

"Let me help—" Sanji dropped kicked the samurai, "Hell no!" Leaving the sins to glare at the pervert male. "Gummy, turn around real quick, I need help." Everyone froze at your words, slowly snapping their heads towards Gummy, who blushed and nodded. He did as told and then froze to see you completely topless. "B-Boss!?"

"..."

"I want to kill him."

"Me too..."

"Why did he whimper!"

"LET ME SEE!!"

Gummy tried his best to not look at your breast, but it was hard when he's trying to figure out what kinda black magic they used on this uniform!? "H-How do you...ah! I figure it out!" He quickly helped you and then wallah! Uniform was well put on. "Well, at least it covered what it had to..." you grunted and then finally showed everyone, leaving them shocked.

N-No pants!? What's with the vulgar uniform!? The girls finally arrived and had the same cellulite as you, but somewhat different.

"Y/n—swann!!!!" —do i have to put his name...

"Y-Y/n you look incredible..." —penguin.

"Damn..." —Kid

"..." —Law & Zoro

"Shishishishi!" —Luffy

"Alright, time to get this started!"

"The hell? It's so loud..."

"OOOHHHWAAA! TODAYS A LONG-AWAITED CASUAL DAY HERE COMES THE CHAMP BRANCHIOOO, THE PLAGUEEEEE...."

There was a pause, everything went dark, until lights started shining and finally, the son of a bitch came out. "QUEEN!!" "Agh, fucking traitor!" Kid growled at the sight of Apoo being the DJ of the concert. The crowd cheered, girls flashing, and guys shouting their lungs out. It got worst the moment Queen began to sing. Taffy covered your ears as he knew you didn't like the loud noise,  "Thank you for coming everyone!" The male shouted, warning much more screams from the crowd. The crew looked around for an easy access to Kaido, as they separated. Law went to find that route and Kid went to go find his crew.

"Y/n, Let's go eat!"

"What?"

"I said, let's go eat!"

You were confuse, what was he saying?

"Let's! Go! Eat!"

"Haha!! Look at him trying to hit on her!" A couple of Kaidos man started laughing and then made their way towards you and Luffy, pushing the boy and pulling Taffy off of you. "Hey, girlie why don't you ignore these two and come with—" Taffy grabbed onto the guys uniform, glaring at him and making him pale at the height difference, "come on man, we're in the same gang—relax!" "Taffy, stop." Jellybean spoke, pulling his hands off of the guy—which he screamed in shock at how tall the motherfucker is. "U..Umm, my mistake...haha." He and his friends quickly went away, making you sigh and then bent over to Luffy, who still sat on the floor with a giant smile on his face, looking up at you.

"Yo, Y/n you got some pretty cool crew, I say!"

You looked away for a second, then slowly back at his laughing form. "Oh yeah?" You smug, but by surprise Luffy pulled you down between his legs and hugged you, patting his straw hat, which sat comfortably on you, and smiled wide, arms getting tighter around your waist. "Luffy, get off—!?"

"You look beautiful."