Y/N reassured him, "Oh, it's not a problem at all. Nari's been having a great time here, so she doesn't mind."

Jimin's eyes softened as he watched Nari happily occupied with her toys. "She always enjoys her time with you, Y/N. Thank you for taking care of her."

Y/N nodded, understanding the bond between them. "Of course, she's a joy to have around. But it seems Nari doesn't want to leave just yet. She's having too much fun."

Jimin chuckled and looked at Nari. "Nari, it's time to go home now, sweetheart."

Nari looked up at Jimin with pleading eyes. "Uncle Jimin, can't we stay a little longer? I want to play more."

Jimin hesitated for a moment, then gave in to her innocent request. "Alright, a little more playtime won't hurt. Thank you, Y/N, for understanding."

Y/N smiled warmly and invited Jimin inside. "Why don't you come in and have a cup of coffee while Nari plays? It'll give you a chance to relax for a bit."

As they entered the kitchen, Y/N prepared a freshly brewed cup of coffee for Jimin. They both sat down at the dining table, sipping their coffee, the aroma filling the room.

Curiosity sparkled in Jimin's eyes as he looked around the modern furnishings of Y/N's house. "Your house is beautiful, Y/N. It's quite impressive. What does your husband do to afford all of this?"

Y/N chuckled softly. "Actually, my husband has taken over his father's business. He works in the company now, and with his hard work and dedication, he has managed to expand it. He often travels for business, both within and outside the country."

Jimin nodded, understanding now. "Ah, I see. That explains it. He must be quite busy, then."

Y/N nodded in agreement. "Yes, he is. But we manage to make the most of the time we have together."

As they sat there, sipping their coffee and engaging in light conversation, Y/N couldn't help but appreciate the bond between Jimin and Nari. Y/N knew that their bond would continue to grow stronger, making these babysitting adventures even more memorable.

Taehyung's POV-

As I walked through the door, exhaustion weighing me down, my anticipation of seeing Y/N quickly turned into surprise and confusion. There she was, engrossed in a heartfelt conversation with another man in our kitchen. My steps faltered, and I stood there, hidden in the shadows, observing them with a mix of curiosity and suspicion.

"Who is he? Why is Y/N so engrossed in this conversation?" I murmured to myself as my eyes kept a close watch at them and their actions.

Realizing that I couldn't stay hidden forever, I cleared my throat, making my presence known. I stepped forward with a stoic expression, my mind clouded with doubts and uncertainties.

Y/N turned around, her eyes filled with concern, but I couldn't shake off the flicker of disappointment in her gaze she walks up near me standing straight ahead of me.

"Oh, Taehyung, you're back. This is Jimin, my friend. Come and greet him."

"I'm tired y/n some other day yeah?" I just shrug her off walking away from the kitchen without even sparing another glance to the guest in my kitchen who was just now seated with my wife so comfortably.