78

Chapter 78: Illusion

In their special class of impacting god-level spirit planters, soon Shilo, Major Baique, and Qingshuang also cultivated the Violent Star Sea, and then became god-level spirit planters.

Others are far from it.

However, in one class, four people are upgraded. That's a big deal. The Sultan also personally came to see the scene of them cultivating the violent star sea and praised it.

After Red Dust returned to the capital star, he personally met with the Sudanese governor.

"You mean you want a few of them to try to cultivate those three god-level spirit plants together?" The Sudanese was not surprised, and that was the purpose of this special class.

"It seems that this time you went to Huaxing and had some understanding?"

Red dust sighed, there was light hidden in his black eyes, of course, he thought about it for a while, but still said it. "Chief, we need their help, now that they are all god-level spirit planters, they may have a special effect in trying to cultivate the flower of vows."

Sultan-General: "Red dust, I believe you."

His hand rested on Red Dust's shoulder, as if comforting and as if giving an order. "Go for it."

"Yes."

"What do you think of Xu Jinjin?"

Red dust was surprised: "She, she is the first person in the class to break through the god-level spirit planter, I don't hide from you, in fact, among the four of them, I am the most optimistic about her."

A smile also appeared on the sultan's serious face, and he said meaningfully: "Do as you want."

Seeing the Sultan Commander leave, Hongchen always felt that his last words seemed to remind him of something, and soon he knew that Xu Jinjin had been invited by him to enter the upgrade class.

The next day, in the classroom hall of the spiritual cultivation institution.

Hongchen first praised the four people who had become god-level spirit planters in such a short time.

Xu Jinjin, Hilo, White Sparrow, Qingshuang.

At the same time, he comforted those students who had not yet been able to cultivate the Violent Star Sea successfully. At the end of class, Red Dust stopped the four people. "Come with me."

Xu Jinjin was not surprised at all, and he also knew that Red Dust should take them to contact the secret that could get rid of the pollution of the Divine Flower.

Shane, you said I could do it. I was curious about what kind of flower species actually stumped a large group of excellent spiritual planters on the interstellar.

Hiro walked beside Xu Jinjin and whispered, "What exactly is the Red Dust Spirit Planter going to show us?"

Before Xu Jinjin could reply, Bai Que's voice was already in his ears. "Of course, the ultimate secret of our coming to this class this time."

The white sparrow glanced at her disdainfully. Immediately followed Hongchen's side.

Qingshuang has always regarded himself as a non-existent person recently, with a smile in his black eyes, looking quite gentle, but the thick black in his essence has long been seen through by Xu Jinjin.

He bowed his head gently to the two girls.

There is no idea of going beyond their path yet.

Xu Jinjin lowered his eyes and didn't say anything. Hiro was very fond of him, and also approached him and chatted a little.