43

Chapter 43: Bouquet of Fixation

When he came to the more remote street, Admiral Wang He's eyes were surprised, but he looked at the remote but prosperous shops on both sides with appreciation. The sunshine flower shop is crowded in it, which is not abrupt at all, but it blends into this bustle.

"It's a nice place, it's exactly like the street from my house."

Admiral Wang He's words of emotion were heard by Major Bai Que. Admiral Wang He has always been relatively serious in the army and rarely mentions his hometown, but later Major Baique learned that Admiral Wang He lived on the Barren Star a long time ago, and was later adopted by the welfare home of the alliance because of an accident.

He wanted to ask more, but held back. Everyone on the Moon Navy ship knows that this matter is also a taboo for the admiral.

The admiral never said anything about her family.

Admiral Wang He's gaze looked at this quaint street, nostalgic and cherished.

"It was in order to protect everyone that I decided to join the army."

"White Sparrow, what about you?"

Major Bai Que did not pause and said very respectfully: "I entered the alliance because of you, Admiral.

"Good boy." Admiral Wang He smiled and patted him on the shoulder. "No matter what the purpose is, when I came to the Moon Navy ship, everyone's goal is the same as mine, we are all for the people, and this is also the spirit of the Federation."

This kind of selfless spirit, a long time ago, Major Baique was despised, but after meeting Major Wang He, he found that there were still such people in this world.

Major Bai Sparrow's face also showed a shallow smile. "Admiral, I will continue to follow you."

Admiral Wang He paused and shook his head slightly, but said nothing.

Too much is said, and there is no need. Perhaps, one day, he will really understand.

The two walked to the sunshine flower shop together, Admiral Wang He was just a combat division, and he had also seen the spirit plantation in the warship, but when he walked to the bluestone road and saw the red flowers in the glass flower room, it really made people have a pleasing feeling just by looking at it.

Major Bai Que said unyieldingly: "Admiral, if you like these flowers, I can also plant them on our warships." Some medium and low-level spiritual plants, as long as the flowers are planted for me, I can plant whatever kind of flowers you like.

Admiral Wang Heji withdrew his gaze from the flower room and glanced at him. "White Sparrow, do you remember the purpose of our visit?"

Major White Sparrow kicked the stone on the side of the road.

A small amount, like a child who is afraid of being discovered by his parents.

Just apologize. Major Bai Sparrow's forehead was blue, a little unwilling, but he still nodded in anger.

Admiral Wang He looked at him like this and sighed silently.

Both of them were in military uniforms, and naturally as soon as they entered the courtyard, they were noticed by Li Tian in the flower shop.

"Sister Jinjin, look-"

"Isn't this the white major from last time?"

Xu Jinjin glanced at Li Tian, who was pretending, it had only been a few days, she didn't believe that he didn't remember, it was to bury people's families, in fact, she didn't know this peacock man, but last time Uncle Tang was an elder, of course, she didn't scare people.