70

Chapter 70: The Bald Flower

Go back to Nafei.

After the holiday, Xu Jinjin started classes again, running a flower shop, and upgrading to advanced spiritual plants. After all, now a god-level spirit planter, or a god-level spirit planter, for him, it is simply a matter without shadow.

As for Shane, since his body and age have shrunk, he has been more raw than before, and now no one in the vicinity knows that there is such a beautiful but extremely grumpy clerk in the sunshine flower shop.

Ahem, everyone thought he was her brother.

Every time Li Tian, Zhu Yuewen, Liao Xing, and Andy the black cat came over, they were also cautious, for fear of provoking him to be in a bad mood.

Xu Jinjin was speechless, he had never been happy.

However, since Shane had been affected by the Rift Starstream before, he was originally a weak awakening, which led to the fact that Xu Jinjin had seen him sleep very early in the evening. The spiritual power she provided made his growth quite slow.

Xu Jinjin just came out of the space garden, took care of the flower shop, and couldn't help but smile at the corners of his mouth. She is now becoming more and more skilled in cultivating high-end flowers.

That's nice.

Then I went to the flower room, and I was surprised to find that the bald flowers that Mr. Henry had given her to thank her had bloomed.

The purple flowers have changed from a closed state to a six-petal split, with a golden yellow stamen in the center and a small circle like black eyes in the middle. Her calyx is slender as a line, in a full-open pattern, hanging down with the flowers. The spiritual factors were scattered lightly among her fleshy purple flowers, lining the soft white fluff of the whole plant as beautiful as snow.

"High-level bald flower!" Xu Jinjin sniffed its aroma.

This is a high-level spiritual plant that can detoxify. Since it is a high-level spiritual plant and has the property of detoxification, it means that taking it, or putting it in a vase with you, 99% of the toxins can be solved.

Xu Jinjin remembered the last agreement with Mr. Henry, so he cut the first bouquet of flowers and sent it to him.

It's been almost a month since the time passed, and Henry has almost forgotten about it, and he didn't expect to receive Xu Jinjin's express.

When he opened the space button and saw the high-level bald flower inside, he was simply overjoyed, and even a little moved.

After all, this is a high-level spiritual plant that is rare for ordinary people to see!

It is still a white-headed flower that can solve 99% of toxins, even if it is sold on the market, this bouquet can be sold for a high price of <>,<>!

"Today, I have received, thank you for the bald flower, what seeds are needed in the future, although tell me, I will find it for you with all my strength."

After Xu Jinjin saw this message, he also quickly replied. "Mr. Henry, there you are."

A week later, the bald flowers bloomed again.

Xu Jinjin took a lot of effort this time, mainly because this bald flower is also worth it.

She stretched out and returned to the flower shop, and the business has been doing well recently, which can be regarded as entering the off-season, but it has no impact on her. After all, opening a flower shop can earn more than 100,000 a day, while online business can earn hundreds of thousands every day, and if you encounter custom flowers and other businesses, the turnover of a week will be earned back.