47

Chapter 47: Continue to sell flowers

Maybe it's true, she thinks too much.

In short, she never felt that strange gaze before.

...... Sister Jinjin, sister Jinjin?

"Huh?"

"Sister Jinjin, what are you thinking?" Li Tian recalls her who has lost her mind.

"Nothing? Just thinking about how to sell velvet black roses? "I said I wanted to find a good owner for it, but I was busy with other things all this time, so I forgot about it.

"Sister Jinjin, you want to sell that middle-rank spirit plant? Velvet roses can be sold well, especially velvet black roses, but its price is not cheap, and you have to prepare in advance if you want to buy well. Li Tian said.

Xu Jinjin was also thinking about this question, "What do you think of the auction?" Recently, there was a small flower auction in the flower area on the Wanxing platform, which happened to be available in our store.

"This event, I was just about to ask, the head of the flower section sent an invitation to our florist."

Xu Jinjin went backstage and found the invitation.

It's just that the auction will be tomorrow, so you have to register today, and then send the flowers to the headquarters of Wanxing Platform, and they will evaluate them before auctioning.

Cold flowers and cut flowers can actually do this?

To her surprise.

Xu Jinjin studied for a while, and soon filled in all the registration materials related to the auction, and then packed the fine velvet black rose in vellum paper, and after making sure that the spiritual factor was also tightly locked in it, he put it into the space button and handed it over.

"The 5% commission is reasonable, and by the way, it can also bring fame to the sunshine flower shop. Don't be overwhelmed by negative news.

  ---------

Wanxing platform headquarters, flowers division tube.

"Supervisor Bai, Supervisor Bai!" A staff member shouted with excitement.

The white supervisor who was passing by glanced at her, "Not crazy?"

Staff: "..."

However, in the case of the busy people around like octopus, the light brain projection almost grabbed a large block of space, and this employee seemed very normal.

"Supervisor Bai, the Sunshine Flower Shop also participated in the auction, and this time it is still a middle-grade Spirit Planting Velvet Black Rose." The clerk said as he pulled out the holographic projection data and transferred it to Magnolia's hand.

Magnolia was originally careless, and after hearing the clerk talk about velvet black roses, her expression also became serious, her slender white fingers gently brushed the projection, and then saw the bouquet and the recorded information.

"Good."

She also slowly brought a smile to her face, her long hair fluttered gently, what a graceful beauty.

"The oil of roses is known as liquid gold, and roses are also the most popular flowers. Middle-grade spirit plant velvet black roses are even more priceless, and I don't know what the quality is. Lin Fang, you take a few people, quickly use it as a gimmick of this auction, warm up, this thing is liked by the ladies. After Magnolia finished explaining, he waited for the velvet black rose to arrive and make a judgment.