29

Chapter 29: Writer's Bouquet

On the new day, the sunshine flower shop has not been particularly busy recently, especially in the afternoon, Li Tian is dealing with his own research tasks, Xu Jinjin specially provided him with some fresh cut flowers for free, and he inspected the glass flower room alone.

Li Tian also found that Xu Jinjin was very good at talking, and when he first came, he was still sincerely afraid, because he was a big guy that even the director recognized, how dare he be casual, and later found that the big guy didn't like him too much respect, too, after all, he looked younger than him.

I don't like that kind of politeness.

So Li Tian quickly relaxed in front of her, of course, following the daily purchase of flowers, planting flowers, sometimes Xu Jinjin cultivating glazed immortals will also take out to study with him, harvesting a lot of Li Tian, naturally will not really regard Xu Jinjin as his own age.

Li Tian used the fresh cut flowers in the store to complete his research very efficiently, and sent it directly to his team leader Xie Bo.

Xie Bo was surprised, and quickly returned a message to him.

Xie Bo: Xiao Tian, it seems that you mixed well in the sunshine flower shop, and even found the most difficult woody flowers here.

Li Tian smiled. He replied, "Team leader, the woody flowers were planted by the big guy today, and they happened to bloom recently, so they gave me a few."

Even Xie Bo began to envy him, and couldn't wait to replace him in the Sunshine Flower Shop, after all, Xu Jinjin was not an ordinary middle-level spiritual planter, and he could work under her, even if people hid their secrets, they would definitely be able to learn a lot.

After chatting with Xie Bo, Li Tian stretched his waist, and then watered the woody flower potted plants placed on the flower stand.

The woody flowers planted by Xu Jinjin are really amazing.

It is clear that the wood fragrance flower is just an ordinary low-level spirit plant, just because it is a close genus of roses, compared to the delicate beauty of roses, but it is more cold, covered in snow, like a heavenly immortal with makeup. Although the woody fragrance flower is not very precious, but in the low-level spiritual plant, there is one thing that women flock to, that is, it is a natural fragrance, the cold fragrance is self-contained, and there is a faint hint of sweetness, as long as you sit next to it, you will be dyed with a clear fragrance, like a "fragrant concubine".

And this fragrance is very advanced, how many interstellar research perfumes are close to its natural nature, and they are almost taking woody flowers as a standard.

Xu Jinjin's woody flowers amplify this advantage even more.

Li Tian also discovered it when he was researching.

The pot of woody flowers in front of you, curly petals like heavy silk-like white flowers, small leaves, as if attached to the flowers, the heart is yellow, dotted yellow is dyed with snow-white and dense buds, extremely cute.

What made Li Tian even more amazing was that its aroma was not half of the coldness of woody flowers, but more sweetness. Only when he gets close can he smell it, and the gentleness reaches the bottom of people's hearts, and it completely liberates the boredom that he was still trapped in research just now.

Soft people have a mess in their hearts.

Li Tian guessed that this should be a variant of woody fragrance flower, and faintly close to the tail of the low-level spirit plant, he estimated that this pot of wood fragrance flower should be a middle-level spirit plant.