60

Chapter 60: Dry Snow Lotus

Yuena was still the first time to see the flower shop open, and unlike the colorful and diverse flowers standing in the pavilions when she came, now both the cut flowers were placed in separate blossoms and the places placed in bunches seemed quite empty.

"Today, are we going to cut flowers next?"

"yes, I've already done part of it, I'm waiting for you to come and take you with me." Xu Jinjin said with a smile.

Dalio couldn't wait. "Is it really possible? It won't delay you, will it?

Netizens are also eager to try, to say that the show "Florist" does bring a lot of interstellar people unspoken knowledge about florists and spiritual planters. But really, no spiritual planter will take the layman to the real job of picking and cutting flowers.

There have been in the past, but the attitude of the spiritual planter is obviously putting on a show with the stars.

"Of course not. With me staring at it, the Mind Planting is not such a fragile plant. Xu Jinjin assigned the flower scissors to them.

Yuena and Dalio looked at each other, also a little surprised, but more of a surprise, this is also a variety show, of course, they are not like a thorough act, after all, it is a flower shop together.

"Then today, you must keep an eye on us more for a while." Dalio said with a smile that the Ocean Clan is naturally a little open-minded and cheerful, and also yearns for the wonders of the unknown.

When the three of them walked into the glass flower room, the netizens who were in the live broadcast room couldn't wait to replace them directly. This sea of red flowers, countless colorful colors, beautiful spiritual factors flashing, as if you can smell the smell.

Picturesque.

What's even more addictive is that those spiritual plants, the closer to a hundred, piled up in the entire flower room, you can't see how many potted flowers, and how many varieties there are, it's just a random flower that gradually fascinates the eyes.

Although the two of Dalio are not the first time to enter the flower room, who makes the flower room they enter every time seems to be completely different, and there are many kinds of beautiful and flexible flowers that they don't know at all.

Even Yuena was a little blind, and immediately looked at Xu Jinjin, "... Now, where do we start?

Dalio will do the same.

Xu Jinjin smiled and pointed to the side of the low-level spirit plant, "Let's start here." You guys come, I'll watch—"

Yuena's charming face showed a stunned expression, "Just do it directly?"

"No... Teach some details?

She was really afraid that as soon as she cut the flower, she would directly waste it.

Dalio was still well prepared, "Today, shall we start cutting with the stalks and branches?"

"That's right."

And then the two newbies trembled and began to cut the flowers. It was obviously two big-name stars, and at this time, they were cautious, just like two apprentices, for fear of cutting the beautiful spirit plant.

Xu Jinjin watched beside them, and then guided them. Of course, she spoke softly and had a gentle attitude, and even if she had cut it, it was quickly corrected by her.

But there is no danger.

Beautiful lingzhi, handsome guys and beautiful women, and the sound of mending orders and repeatedly cutting flower branches, it seems that it should be boring. But with this click, and the satisfied and joyful expressions on Dalio and Yuena's faces, a large number of different low-level spirit plants that Xu Jinjin helped put away next to him.