61

Chapter 61: Missing the bouquet

Xu Jinjin had already drunk the lemonade in his hand, took the cup and prepared to leave. "Okay, I'm going for my lunch break. See you in the afternoon, Shane.

"See you in the afternoon."

Xu Jinjin walked into his room, took a deep breath, and felt that he was working with the tiger.

However, he was right about one thing.

He never intended to hurt himself.

It's just that Xu Jinjin is more worried about the trouble from the flower elf.

Is Zhuo Fei crazy?

She pursed her lips and smiled, and there was a little indifferent smile on her pretty face, and after a while, even with a little bit of schadenfreude.

This is also a kind of benevolence.

Advisor Priest Frost, and the Cleanup, oh, Frost Blade, should be very upset by now.

Although she was rejected by the flower elf, for Zhuo Fei, who can bring out the clan of the flower elf clan, it is of use value, which must be distressed to death.

  ------

At 2 p.m., the live broadcast room opened on time.

The program team is also squatting in the backstage of the live broadcast room, supervising the data in real time.

The deputy director said in surprise: "Director Wang, there are more online people than the highest peak in the morning, and it is currently six million."

Director Wang smiled: "It seems that at noon, Miss Xu cultivated dry snow lotus to attract many people."

"Not really. Now netizens on major platforms have run over, just to see the results of the final cultivation. The business group next to them also came out and said, and also sent them the two heavyweight advertisements on the new signing.

"As long as the afternoon is stable, this issue will definitely explode." They all had this idea in their minds.

At this time, Dalio and Yuena also came to the flower shop, one is a handsome and vigorous superstar, the other is a beautiful and arrogant queen, but after coming to the flower shop, there is no gentleness like minions.

One by one, he followed behind Xu Jinjin.

This scene can make the masters in the live broadcast room dumbfounded, and admire Xu Jinjin.

But don't say Dalio, even if they can learn from a high-level spiritual planter like Xu Jinjin, it is simply a childhood dream that has been fulfilled.

They knew that they had met a gentle and talkative spirit planter like Xu Jinjin, and a spirit planter who changed to the previous program, and they didn't know how many times they had been frightened by the yin and yang strange qi and mutual intimidation.

This issue is gone, although everyone feels a little regretful, but this kind of warm look really seems to be the representative of the garden in their minds.

The garden is supposed to be a beautiful and warm place.

"Today, we are now going to put the flowers on these orders into the space button and prepare to send them to online customers?" After Dalio got the e-paper given by Xu Jinjin, he looked at the order status shared above and said.

"Today, you also opened an online store, alone... Busy? Yuena was a little unexpected, she found out that the other people in the store were not there last time.