5

Chapter 5: Selling in Large Quantities

The shopkeeper looked at her and pointed his finger at the lively Star Flower Shop opposite, "Little sister, you can't open a shop here." There is a spiritual planter apprentice in the family, and the shop you open does not have a real supply of flowers, I am afraid that you will die. In the end, he kindly persuaded Xu Jinjin: "Don't open a flower shop, you don't have many connections, the immortal flowers and gem flowers can't get back the money, and you have to bear the rent for water and electricity, this is a pit..."

Xu Jinjin wanted to stop talking, so he listened to him nagging for almost ten minutes, and then said: "Actually, I am also a spiritual planter.

"What...?" The flower-armed man twisted the water pipe and almost threw it off, looking at Xu Jinjin's particularly tender face, "Little sister, you said that you are also a spirit planter?"

"Stop teasing me." The flower-armed man didn't intend to continue talking to her at all, and took the water pipe and walked inside.

"Didn't amuse you."

Probably because Xu Jinjin's voice was too calm, the flower-armed man couldn't help but turn around, "Are you really planning to open a flower shop here?"

Xu Jinjin nodded, "If you are willing to transfer this store to me, of course it will be opened here."

Flower-armed man: "The other side is not easy to mess with, you little girl is afraid that you can't suppress it."

Xu Jinjin smiled and disagreed: "I came to the flower shop, and if the customer is willing to buy it, I am willing to sell it." It is not forced to buy and sell, what can not be suppressed.

The flower-armed man was speechless, he looked at her, "Are you serious?

"Seriously." Xu Jinjin was helpless.

The man with the flower arm hesitated, "The two floors will be transferred to you together, and the monthly rent will be thirty-five thousand?"

Listening to this price, Xu Jinjin felt that it was reasonable, and then heard him say: "Pressing two months' rent of 100,000 yuan, wiped you a fraction."

Ninety thousand. Xu Jinjin's eyes widened, and he said a little embarrassed: "I don't have so many star coins on me now.

The flower-armed man rolled his eyes at her, "I see you better not open it, otherwise you will have to work part-time to repay the loan in the future."

Xu Jinjin said with a grin: "Otherwise, the boss will give me some relief."

The flower-armed man frowned, "Okay, if you still use this store name, press a month's rent, pay 60,000, and calculate water and electricity separately."

What he didn't expect was that Xu Jinjin agreed very cheerfully.

At this time, the man with the flower arm was worried, "Little sister, you still think about it, this place is really not suitable, my lesson from the past is here."

Xu Jinjin is grateful for his warm-heartedness, but ah, she still has to open a store. "Wait until I have enough star coins for you."

Her eyes were beautiful, as bright as jewel flowers, firm and clean. The flower-armed man shook his head and did not continue to persuade. Anyway, he finally threw this mess out, didn't she, she was willing to take it.

Xu Jinjin looked at this place where she would open her shop in the future, and looked at it several times before saying goodbye to the man with the flower arm, "Shopkeeper, I'll come tomorrow."

The flower-armed man continued to water the greenery, stretched out a hand and waved at her, "Got it."

What a cheerful and warm-hearted uncle.