37

Chapter 37: Welcome Bouquet

At the same time, the batches of mutant spirit plant mother plants that had been parked in the Nafei Spirit Plant Research Institute before were quickly sent back to the Moon Navy ship.

The spirit planting divisions of the garrison are all soldiers of the Union Military Academy, and the leader is Major Bai Que.

After receiving this batch of mutant mother plants that were successfully rescued, Major Bai Sparrow brought all the spirit planters to the flower area.

Surprised.

It's all an incredible look.

Who could have imagined that the mother plants that were sent away in the first place were holding on to a faint hope that they were unlikely to be rescued.

In fact, this situation is quite surprising now.

Whether it was the green velvet pen, or the condition of the torch ginger, ghost orchid, and fragrant jade white peony, it was only less than ten days after leaving the warship, and it was so energetic.

And the uncomfortable gray aura from before is gone.

"Major White Sparrow!" The spirit planter on the side looked at these brightly colored flowers and shouted in surprise.

Not only him, but also the other spirit planters accompanying the army also felt that the gray aura similar to the xenobiotic creatures before had completely disappeared from these mother plants. It is easy to contrast that at this moment, there is no disease in the flower area, but the flowers are surrounded by other spiritual plants with a gray aura that makes them uncomfortable.

"That's not the Spirit Planting Institute." Major Bai Sparrow read thoughtfully, his brows furrowed, "Did you hit it by mistake, or did you really find the dispersal?"

He shrouded these spiritual plants with a thin layer of spiritual power, and found that in the past, they liked their spiritual power the most, and even couldn't wait, but today there was no reaction, as if they were used to eating a big meal, and felt that it was just like that.

It's so weird.

Wrong. And where did this strange idea come from. Major Bai Que himself found it strange.

"Major, the gray aura on these spirit plants is gone, I think it should really be discovered."

"Could it be, it's these gray breaths that cause these mother plants to get sick."

Major Bai Sparrow gave him a blank look, "Didn't we find these before?" It's just that how to dispel these gray auras is still an old and difficult problem.

"Major, the Nafei Spirit Planting Research Institute sent this cultivation instruction." One of the spirit planters immediately quoted the relevant information on the electronic paper and handed it to Major Bai Sparrow.

Major Bai Que found in the name of the person at the beginning who was not a person from the Spirit Planting Research Institute. "Social helper Xu Jinjin."

"Then when did the Non-Spirit Planting Institute even let outsiders assist in such a major project?"

"Major, you see, this Xu Jinjin is also the one who has made a significant contribution to the treatment of the mutant spirit plant mother plant this time. Director Tang and Director Jiang also divided some of the mother spirit plants into sub-plants, and even Admiral Wang He approved them.

Major Bai Que also knew about this matter, but at that time he didn't know that the branch was for this Xu Jinjin, but thought it was for Nafei Research Institute.