59

Chapter 59: Our Garden

Dalio said, "Then let's go and invite this day."

You're pretty sure. Wen Bin couldn't help but secretly complain in his heart, "Miss Xu... It shouldn't be so easy to agree.

"Brother Wen, try it, maybe you will agree today." Yuena touched her chin.

Xiao Tang and Xiaoxiao's two assistants also nodded in approval, "Even if you are rejected, it's okay." It would be best if I said yes, and if I think the most beautiful flower shop I think, I still think it's the Sunshine Flower Shop! Every time I go to the flower shop, I can see a lot of new flowers, the kind that I don't know without going through the spiritual planting library, and the prices are very good.

"The pearl plum I bought last time was superb! Hehe, if only you could really be in the Sunshine Flower Shop.

The two little assistants said in a mouthful.

Brother Wen's distress, they simply did not understand.

"That... Just try? Brother Wen hadn't bought much flowers at the Sunshine Flower Shop, but looking at the supporters of this room, he remembered occasionally smelling the aroma of Dalio's bouquet, indeed, there was this proud capital.

Dalio also took the initiative to plead, "Brother Wen, let's talk to us today, and we just want to buy a bouquet of flowers."

Yuena smiled: "Then I will also make a splash together, buy a flower by the way, finally take a holiday, this time there is no need to customize the bouquet, just buy a bouquet of flowers I like."

Xu Jinjin happened to have no class in the afternoon that day, and he was processing flowers in the flower room. After she was promoted to a high-level spirit planter, the use of spiritual power was like instinct, plus purification ability, it was simply like a divine help, these flower spirit plants, whether they were low-level, medium-level, or mutated, were all raised by her fat.

Even Shane was next to her and said she was raising pigs.

Of course, the high-level spirit plant she was raised in the space garden, and last time she absorbed the fragrance of the flower spirit on her body, and she looked quite good.

Shane was watering next to him, and his way of watering was very special, and the mental power controlled the trickle, evenly irrigating the buds of these flowers of different postures and colors.

It's just that the robot irrigates evenly.

Xu Jinjin is very satisfied with his work.

"Someone is coming." Shane reminded.

Xu Jinjin knew that he was able to sense the surroundings, thinking that guests were coming, and there were fewer guests at this time. "Okay, Shane, you help me look at it. I'll go over for a bit.

"Hmm."

Shane continued to use his spiritual power to clean up the insects and miscellaneous leaves on those low-level spirit plants, and the serious boy looked well-behaved and really cute.

Of course, he can't be said to be cute. Otherwise, you will have a madness.

The corners of Xu Jinjin's mouth were raised, and he walked out of the flower room in a good mood, and sure enough, he saw five guests, but there was a man and a woman dressed up very tightly, like a superstar hiding from the paparazzi.

When they saw her, their eyes lit up.

"Today!"

The corner of Xu Jinjin's mouth twitched, and he knew who this man and woman were.

✓ I rely on planting flowers to become popular interstellarजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें