64

Chapter 64: The Flower Elves Are Coming Again

And when the wind is noisy, there's something more in the wind.

A cold, murderous aura was gradually approaching.

The sunset at dusk is still draped over the blades of grass, beautiful and moving.

Shane, who was listening to Xu Jinjin's words, had already turned his gaze away, and his red onyx-like eyes were staring coldly not far away.

"Shane?" Xu Jinjin had also sensed that something was wrong.

And the whole world, this still lively street is suddenly silent without a sound, and dusk is even more strangely beautiful and enchanting.

"This is the artificial inner world." Shane's voice was cold and indifferent, his white fingers gently hooked, and the air around him rippled like water waves, getting thinner and thinner, and on the other side, the same dusk and lawn.

Xu Jinjin understood what he meant.

Anyone who knows a little knows what the inner world is, an illusory space that exists differently from the world, and he says it's man-made

In the next second, Xu Jinjin heard the sound of glass breaking.

In fact, she didn't hear it wrong, but all the air in their location shattered into glass when Shane's finger moved, cracked bigger and bigger, and finally shattered into countless pieces.

"Ah-"

At the same time, there was a terrible cry.

The crisp sound of a wind chime had not yet sounded, and it sounded at the same time along with the sound of this wind chime also breaking violently.

Powerful coercion swept in.

But that wasn't for Xu Jinjin, and when the world was back to its beginning, she saw a woman with transparent wings and a delicate face like a doll doll on the lawn of the flower shop.

It's a flower elf!

It's just that at this moment, her state is very bad, and she is even half kneeling on the ground, her eyes are slightly closed, and there are blood and tears on both sides.

Xu Jinjin looked at Shane.

The boy was standing there, wearing an ordinary black pants shirt, and he wore a sense of nobility and pride.

Those red eyes looked down coldly at the flower elf who was half-kneeling on the ground, as if looking at the indifferent eyes of an ant.

"Do you know?"

He turned back to Xu Jinjin.

Xu Jinjin looked at her wings that were constantly trembling under the coercion, and even after opening her eyes, those eyes were full of terrified colors, completely losing the pride of the past.

Xu Jinjin touched his chin, looked at the female flower elf, and then searched from his memory, searching...

"She is the elder wind chime of the flower elf clan. He is also a snow-white follower of the High Priest.

The wind chimes were trembling all over, the blood and tears had not yet dried, and she even lost the courage to raise her head to look at the boy on top.

The cold and murderous powerful aura around him had already made her liver almost shattered.

Even the nucleus is tearing.

The teenager casually looked at it, as if the entire realm she was in was shaken.

That strange feeling made her unable to fight and unable to escape. Like a humble ant standing in front of a pyramid, the feeling of being small as sand ran through her.