25

Chapter 25: Catliaran

Debbie's face was almost contorted.

I didn't expect that Xu Jinjin didn't follow the routine, he didn't brush the comments or the list at all, and now he regrets it very much, why didn't he brush the sunshine flower shop before he opened his mouth.

Debbie regretted it very much, looking at the series of @ on the light brain, the disappointment of fans, and the number of fans who Grace was crazy about.

Even yesterday, she set up a small group of new shopkeepers who scolded the sunshine flower shop with her, and they were all scolding her for why she went to mess with the sunshine flower shop, so that they are now being chased and scolded together.

And the classmates who founded Grace with Debbie also asked her what was going on? Obviously it was good before, but how could it suddenly be issued a small yellow strip by the Wanxing platform.

Debbie shouted several times, and her screams frightened the neighbors next door to the apartment and cursed.

Debbie couldn't help but whimper, she also wanted to find someone to ask, what was going on? Obviously, she has never had an accident like this before.

I already knew that I wouldn't engage in this stubble, and that Grace is also the second place in this month's new store list.

Now the endgame and the same online violence have overwhelmed her, and she even just wants to hold her head and cry.

  ---------

In the sunshine flower shop, Xu Jinjin finally had time to go to Wanxing, and found that the background was crowded by the buyers' little red dots.

She also thought that something was wrong, and there were so many after-sales services to deal with.

Only to click in found that it turned out that she had been raped online.

Then I understood it and found that it was over.

Xu Jinjin: "..." Sure enough, people are too busy, what kind of online violence is not Internet violence, for a person with a strong heart like her, how can there be money.

After understanding what happened, she thought about it, edited a paragraph and sent it to the buyers in the background, and put this sentence on the message board as well.

Owner Imako: Bow~ Thank you for your concern, the small store has been able to get such praise since its launch, and it is everyone's credit to be able to climb to the top of this month's new store list in the flower area.

In the following days, the small shop will also absorb the opinions of buyers and better serve everyone.

PS: Since the basic flowers are sold out this week, the flowers launched in the next small store will be mainly on the shelves of the current cultivation of the store owner, if there is no demand for you, wait a while.

Thank you all, bow again~

Everyone is like guarding Wanxing today, almost discovering the new top news on the message board, and began to leave messages.

The mechanism of the Wanxing message board is relatively special, and all the latest ones must be high-level buyers on the Wanxing platform. It is said that a hundred years ago, Wanxing was founded, and there were even many mysterious users, and the highest-level Black Star 5S even exceeded the platform to buy star coins, reaching more than <> million.

However, because of the failure of freedom of speech on the Star Internet in recent years, there are too many online keyboard warriors, so most users are directly incognito to the level, so as not to be attacked by the Internet when evaluating products.