24

Chapter 24: Fighting Back

Grace, is the deservedly top spot for new stores in the Flower District this month.

Of course, this premise is that there is no dark horse sunshine flower shop appearing.

The owner, Debbie, is a student of the Intermediate Spiritual Planting Academy, and Grace is also a cooperation with her classmates to test the waters, and by the way, she can earn some pocket money in addition to completing her coursework. Of course, the spiritual planter always has his own pride, that is, to do it, to do the best.

Seeing all the data of the Sunshine Flower Shop, which has been open for less than a week, is actually better than the store they opened this month. Debbie thought it must be a sunshine flower shop brush.

She sneered, brush it, who won't be yet. She directly contacted someone to brush Grace to the first, and then reported the sunshine flower shop brush score.

Xu Jinjin is processing orders for buyers on Wanxing, and in the past few days, almost as soon as she put flowers on the shelves in the morning, she was quickly robbed. Therefore, she usually sends space buttons to buyers in the afternoon.

At the same time, if it is a designated variety of flowers, she will first contact the buyer and agree on a time, after all, some named flowers need to take time to plant, so the general production time is within one month.

When I received the contact from Wanxing customer service, it was a little strange.

"Hello, the owner of Sunshine Flower Shop, in view of the fact that you have been accused by multiple shopkeepers of violating the following terms of the "Wanxing Platform Rules", you have carried out false competition methods such as brushing points, controlling evaluations, and malicious competition. Wanxing platform will investigate your trading activities, you do not need to panic, once the system finds relevant evidence, it will directly revoke this illegal operation.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Wanxing platform welcomes you to join!

Xu Jinjin: "..."

What a familiar routine.

She clicked yes and left it alone.

Recently, she has spent too much energy on the online store, and the sunshine flower shop of the physical store is her base camp.

  -------

Debbie and several other new shopkeepers who reported turned white when they received the complaint notice from Wanxing.

What does it mean that the other party does not violate the law at all?

So the absurd data is that the human eye can see that something is wrong.

Unless the owner of this sunshine flower shop is really an intermediate spirit planter and has such a high level, how can such data appear.

Debbie and several other new shopkeepers will not admit that the sunshine flower shop is really good, on the contrary, she also thinks that the sunshine flower shop is particularly smart, and the Wanxing platform is also reluctant to bring traffic to the sunshine flower shop.

She gritted her teeth and thought about it, but she still couldn't bear to write a long little essay on her message board.

At the beginning, thanks to everyone's help, Grace was able to firmly top the list of new stores in the first half of the month. In the middle, I wrote how much I and my friends wasted their hearts in order to open Grace well, all just to cultivate better flowers for everyone. Then I cried, I worked hard to grow flowers, and the result was not as good as people casually brushing, and I went directly to the top of the new store.