27

Chapter 27: Coming from the Spiritual Planting Institute

And the middle-level flowers that can be upgraded, often after the upgrade, there will be a spirit pattern flower on the flower, although I don't know what the spirit pattern of the glazed fairy is, but according to the spirit plant information given by the Bai family, the aquatic spirit plant is often light, presented on the petals, and integrated with the flower, is the most perfect.

Do your best.

After Xu Jinjin carefully fed Liuli Immortal another spiritual power, the whole person was almost collapsed, and quickly walked out of the space garden, and even the function of the synthetic flower seed was not studied.

After all, these flowers are enough for her to study now, and then synthesize some middle-level flowers, and there is no need now, unless there is something needed later.

Bai Fengxiao was obviously quite anxious, and as soon as she came out, she saw a bunch of messages from him on her light brain.

Unfortunately, now Xu Jinjin really didn't have time to pay attention to him, and even if she could upgrade Liuli Immortal, the real secret still couldn't be told to him. Anyway, on Bai Fengxiao's side, her personality is also cold, so she doesn't mind this.

Xu Jinjin drank a purple rose and peony nectar brewed, and the abundant spiritual factors soon made her brain domain cells active again.

It's still a store routine.

Xu Jinjin opened an online store while opening a physical store. However, most of the flowers she put on the shelves on the online store recently disappeared as soon as they were on the shelves, so it took an hour to process them in the morning, and she was a little idle. After clearing the inventory, she selectively put flowers on the shelves, basically her latest practice items, but she never expected to sell so well.

  -----------

Cheeseburgers have often been on the Wanxing platform recently, and they still open the link to the sunshine flower shop at ten o'clock every day, which is even more punctual than going to work.

Without him, if you don't squat, you can't do it, basically the owner is robbed within a minute of being on the shelf.

And even if you squat every day, you may not be able to buy it, and it is better to get it twice a week.

These cattle, and one is faster than the other. Thinking of this, the cheeseburger wants to cry, it's a pity, when the sunshine flower shop first opened, I heard that there were six basic flowers on the shelves every day, and the spiritual factor was so strong that it exploded.

Unfortunately, he didn't know about this shop at that time. Or recently entered the pit, he missed the shopkeeper's novice period, and now the flowers on the shelves in the store are irregular, because the shopkeeper said that her inventory of flowers has been cleared, and then only the practice products will be put on the shelves.

But where is this practice product?

The cheeseburger looked at the white mane in a glass vase, the five-pointed star-like rolled petals, weakly wrapped around the slender grass stem, the flowers were bright and delicate, slender and delicate. Even its spiritual factor is shy, a little bit, not very dense, but it makes people feel strangely comfortable.

His work is to deal with words all day long, and the pineapple flowers planted by the sunshine flower shop seem to have an additional effect, and around it, it simply feels refreshed, even the rigid thoughts are completely torn off the reins, and the mimicry beast is also relaxed and free.

Because it is a practice product, the price of such a pineapple flower is only 700 stars, which is also within his scope of responsibility, and it is not a big problem to change it once in three or two days.