11

Chapter 11: The benefits are many

Wind chimes jingle ~

"Welcome."

Zhou Meng and his friend Yang Xiaoqin pushed the door and walked in, the light aroma mixed with too many floral fragrances, and they were in the position as if they were in a sea of flowers. They have not awakened the mimicry beast and will not be affected by genetic diseases, but after the spiritual factors that permeated the air fell into their noses, they all felt relaxed.

Zhou Meng found that the little dullness in his chest before had slowly dissipated after smelling the fragrance of flowers, and his mood became calmer.

Zhou Meng found that there was the fierce uncle of the former shopkeeper standing at the cash register, and there was a beautiful sister next to the flower stand, who was looking at her with a smile, and her face turned red at once.

Yang Xiaoqin was much livelier than her, and said with a smile: "Sister, are you doing activities now, these flowers are so beautiful, can you recommend a kind of flowers to us."

Xu Jinjin: "Yes." Flowers can bring good wishes to people, so what are your wishes, I can help you choose.

Yang Xiaoqin didn't believe it very much, in her opinion, flowers are beautiful things, they did not awaken the mimicry beast, their spiritual power was not linked to the mimicry beast, and the genetic disease would not be stimulated, even as long as the spiritual medicine of the genetic disease was not needed. For them, the spiritual factor simply makes them feel better.

Xu Jinjin smiled and did not explain. "You can try it."

Her flowers are more special, some bonus BUFF, such as roses will not only make people sleep better, but also make people's skin smooth and white. In addition to treating the danger of mental brain drainage, Jasmine can also make people's temperament better... Wait a minute.

52 Book Library App Download | Read the record

Of course, the effect is better when used for a long time~

A weak voice sounded next to him: "Are there flowers that bring luck to people?"

Xu Jinjin glanced at the quiet girl, the corners of his mouth slightly upturned, "Pink tulip."

"Pink tulips! Good, its words are eternal love. Yang Xiaoqin smiled at Zhou Meng.

Yang Xiaoqin also quickly said: "Sister, my memory has been very poor recently, and I am about to take an exam, I want to ask for blessings."

Good guy, it seems that even before the interstellar era exam, you have to say goodbye.

Xu Jinjin rubbed his chin and quickly thought: "Sunflower, it will bring you light and faith, and its floral fragrance is also good for memory strengthening."

Yang Xiaoqin: "I want this!"

Yang Xiaoqin and Zhou Meng went to the cashier to pay, and saw the cashier with a look that you owe me one hundred and eighty thousand, and his neck shrunk, even pink tulips and sunflowers were not in the mood to pay attention to their somewhat expensive price.

Until they walked out of the flower shop holding the bouquet with only one lone flower, the two looked at each other and looked at the bright and beautiful flowers in each other's hands.

"Mengmeng, 1500 star coins, my pocket money for half a month!"

Zhou Meng looked down at the delicate pink tulips on his hand, smelled the faint fragrance, and for some reason, there was a strange feeling in his heart.