54

Chapter 54: Upgraded!

Qingshuang continued: "Zhuo Fei did something wrong this time, what are you going to do?

"What am I going to do?" Xu Jinjin paused for a moment and said in a strange tone, "What can I plan, I'm just curious who wants to say it?" It's an interesting rumor that I came in from above, I bought the principal, I didn't deserve to be in the academy, I had to cultivate low-level flowers. Well, in fact, it's okay to say that I'm not a dog, after all, if I am bitten by a dog, I can't bite a dog, that's not madness.

But, Dean Tang, Tang Banshui, Uncle Tang, what is he doing, don't talk so badly. What is this? Bully, who wouldn't.

The young girl's soft voice was like sticky pearl rice, and every word was there, and there was a bit of lazy charm.

But looking at her shining and sharp eyes, it doesn't feel like she's just talking casually.

Qingshuang also did not expect that the situation would develop to this point, did not expect that Zhuo Fei was still so stupid, and did not expect Xu Jinjin to be such a bar.

He sighed slowly and walked beside her. "I know what you mean, don't test me, she's going too far."

Xu Jinjin's face slowly revealed a clean and gentle smile. "That's wonderful."

The grade office was on the fifth floor, and soon they were there.

In the office, Zhuo Fei was drinking flower tea, listening to a certain dog licking professor slandering Xu Jinjin, and a comfortable smile appeared on his youthful and beautiful face.

Li Li silently looked down at the lesson plan.

"Li Li, what do you think?"

"Ugh."

Li Li, who was shouted, raised his head, froze for a moment, and then said, "I am not familiar with Teacher Xu.

The smile on Zhuo Fei's face shallow, and his apricot eyes looked at her, like two needles nailed in.

Li Li shivered.

"Huh? What are you talking about me? The young girl's crisp and loud voice suddenly sounded, accompanied by footsteps walking in.

Then Zhuo Fei and the others saw Xu Jinjin who walked in with a smile, and Qingshuang, who was always smiling in the past, but his face was indifferent today, made his appearance more noble and difficult to climb.

Zhuo Fei was obviously flustered for a moment, and soon put down the tea cup in his hand and smiled sweetly at them, "Qingshuang, today, we are telling jokes."

"Zhuo Fei."

Xu Jinjin said softly, his gaze really had such a lingering taste, but this gaze also made Zhuo Fei disgusting enough.

"It's been a long time since I saw you, but you have always been the same, and there has been no change for so many years."

"Tonight...?" A youthful and clean smile appeared on Zhuo Fei's face, but it quickly stiffened in Xu Jinjin's next words.

"I remember that you hated me very much in the past, and the bullying set was very slippery, but I didn't expect to play this set now, is it greasy?"

"Today, what are you talking about, haven't I already apologized?" Zhuo Fei's expression was a little gloomy, and the tone of her speech became faster, as if he was forcing her, unwilling for her to tell what happened in the past.

However, Xu Jinjin is not the bully Qinglu in the past, so he will not eat her set.

"Am I wrong. What do you think I came in on. Xu Jinjin didn't intend to waste time at all, and they explained carefully, looking at Zhuo Fei, who was already snow-white, and at the other professors and assistants in the office, they all seemed to avoid her gaze a little.