22

Chapter 22: Opening an Online Store

Xu Jinjin also stared at this post, wondering whether the cultivation of glazed fairy is universal, and the cultivation of a flower is not universal, which is equivalent to waste.

After all, except for the weakness caused by the age of the flower species is too old, it is not too difficult to communicate the flower species with mental power. And she not only provided relevant experience in farming, but also guided it herself.

The sunshine flower shop gradually fell silent, and the business returned to its previous level.

And Xu Jinjin also found that his flowers were a little "slow-selling".

Of course, this slow-selling is not the other's slow-selling. It is purely that in order to exercise the level of planting flowers recently, she has constantly used her mental power to plant flowers, and she has also failed, but she has achieved more. And the flowers in the space garden have also been growing, harvesting batch after batch, if not for the expansion of the warehouse due to the upgrading of the garden, those cut flowers would have no place to put them.

Xu Jinjin thought of this, and he had a little headache.

While unconsciously browsing the star network, she sold a batch in the black market replacement of the budding forum. Suddenly, her eyes lit up, she was so stupid, she didn't know to open a flower online store on the Star Network.

After figuring this out, Xu Jinjin began to search directly on the interstellar Taobao platform "Wanxing", and found that there were really countless flower shops of all sizes. However, these florists are very different, most of them specialize in one or two of these flowers, and most of them are low-level flowers, that is, the replacement of general genetic disease spiritual medicines.

Xu Jinjin touched his chin, revealing the eyes of a profiteer.

She can now grow low-level flowers in the space garden in addition to the flowers in the space garden. Therefore, there are really many flowers that can be provided.

And, maybe it's a racial talent, she can faintly feel that her spiritual power is upgrading, maybe when the space garden upgrades LV.3, her level of planting flowers should also be in the intermediate spiritual planter that people usually think of in the interstellar world.

Xu Jinjin quickly registered an account on Wanxing, and then applied for a buyer account.

She found that Interstellar was particularly strict in managing the flower buyer's account, and if there was no flower shop business license, then the certification of the spiritual planter was required, and in addition to the first time, it must also provide evidence that it could grow five low-level flowers.

Xu Jinjin: "..."It's really more rigorous."

Fortunately, there were no people in the sunshine flower shop that afternoon, which should be the reason why the weather has been hot recently, and everyone is not very willing to go out.

She was idle and idle, so she patiently went through all these troublesome processes.

When she watched the small shop page of the Sunshine Flower Shop turn into a yellow V, Rao was her and also breathed a sigh of relief.

The small shop page on Wanxing is very simple and convenient, and it is probably similar to some modern e-commerce platforms. In addition to the category pages of different products, and store activities, there is also a more unique message board function at the top, in addition to the store owner can use, and buyers can also express their opinions below, a mirror that is enough to decide the life and death of a store.