38

Chapter 38: Gemstone Flower Species "Magnificent"

Prince Thir of Arcadi successfully arrived at the city hall of Nafi in the afternoon, and was arranged by the Alliance to be in the presidential suite of Aphrodite, the largest hotel in Nafe, with an endless sea of moon and stars outside the window.

Prince Thir came here after meeting with the Alliance. Looking at this arrangement, the attendant felt less nervous in his heart, and said to Prince Thir: "Your Highness, it seems that this alliance is quite concerned about your arrival.

Prince Thir's real body is a beautiful and gorgeous jellyfish, which also dooms his nature to be closer to the sea. On his first visit to the Alliance, it is clear that the Foreign Ministry of the Alliance has conducted a meticulous investigation into his habits.

Prince Thir's face is handsome, not inferior to the interstellar superstar Dalio, and has a unique dashing temperament, but his face has been a little sad recently, but there is also a melancholy beauty.

Walking into this large suite called Xingyue with the attendants, Prince Searle only glanced at a few things casually, did not think so, and said lightly: "Just like this, I can't see anything."

The planet Arcadi has polluted the oceans because of xenobiotics, and recently the gray atmosphere has become more and more intense, so that the old king has to order the closure of part of the tourism industry. The point is, because of the special nature of xenobiotics, such privacy is not allowed to be known by the public.

And Arkadi Planet, as a tourist planet, in terms of military aspects, can not compare with the alliance, naturally have to ask the alliance to help. The expeditionary force and patrol force had long been patrolling and leaving under the leadership of General Wang He a month earlier.

The attendant's mood also followed Prince Thirl's concern, "Your Highness——"

Prince Searle's footsteps paused as he walked into the bedroom, looking at the handful of tender flowers on the table, and the beautiful spiritual factor was flashing mischievously.

There is his favorite champagne rose.

As a royal family, it is natural to be able to tell at a glance that this bouquet of flowers should be custom-made flowers. The attendant also saw it, and took a deep breath of the sweet and fresh floral fragrance, looking extremely intoxicated. Anyone who is an Arcadian will surely recognize the pink tulips, juice bubble roses, snowdrop flowers and white gerberas in this custom bouquet of flowers.

Romantic champagne roses are embellished with honey-like pink tulips and juice bubble roses, while the lovely snowdrop flowers and white gerberas and eucalyptus with round leaves create a unique freshness.

Prince Thir was a little surprised, and the value of this bouquet of flowers was naturally not low. Outsiders only know that he likes champagne roses, and also knows that champagne roses are the national flower of the Arcadi Star Empire, but the only thing they don't know is that it is also his genetic defect medicine, and the strong honey-like spiritual factor of champagne roses is a pacifier for his original amakusa jellyfish.

And the bouquet of flowers in front of him coincidentally took care of him, making Prince Searle feel that his original body was particularly comfortable, and he couldn't wait to return to the sea to swim.

"Your Highness, it seems that I am still right." The attendant looked at the flowers in the bouquet and began to smile, obviously he had seen the attitude of the city government.

"Say whatever you want." Prince Thir could see that he was in a good mood.

The attendant carefully analyzed: "Does His Highness think that this bouquet of flowers represents the attitude of the city government?" They did not send this bouquet of flowers when Your Highness disembarked from the starship, nor when you visited the city hall, but to the place where you lived..."