41

Chapter 41: Drunken Rubin and Ghost Orchid

That being said.

However, it is quite difficult.

Xu Jinjin used all his spiritual power, and he was not even in the mood to take care of that pot of gem flowers.

"Sister Jinjin, you see that it has been in a slump recently." Li Tian, who was watering the gem flowers, said.

Just now, Xu Jinjin was also asked by Tang Banshui, which was nothing more than asking, what happened to the situation of cultivating phantom cherry blossoms?

Xu Jinjin looked at the phantom cherry blossom that had already sprung up in front of him. Finding that Li Tian didn't pay much attention at all, since she spent 600,000 yuan to buy the gem flower seed, not to mention the high-level spirit planting seed, it was really planted, Li Tian could say a word very calmly.

It's called numbness, get used to it, and really don't think any miracles are rare in her.

"I haven't had the energy to disperse to it recently, Li Tian, please help me take care of it."

"How can we say such outrageous things between us?" Don't worry, though... Sister Jinjin, it doesn't seem to eat the spiritual power of anyone other than you. Li Tian put down the shower and said bitterly.

Xu Jinjin snorted, "Sprinkle water, bask in the sun, just don't die." It's a pot of weed now anyway.

This sentence successfully blocked Li Tian's idea of continuing to answer. He glanced at the gem flowers, and he was right, and he was right.

Xu Jinjin took the Phantom Hua Ying to the second floor. In fact, as soon as you go upstairs, you go straight into the space garden. Although it is true that Phantom Hua Ying has sprouted at the moment, it is not enough for her to irrigate all the spiritual power in the spiritual sea every day, occasionally adding extra meals and switching to some flower energy, that is, life energy, which is a purer nourishment than her spiritual power.

But this phantom cherry blossom is just a bud, and there is no appearance of growing up.

Phantom cherry blossoms are the spiritual plants of trees, but also the big head to absorb spiritual power, first of all, you must grow the trunk, blossom again, and wait until the clouds are steaming, like a sea of flowers, it can be regarded as a flower.

It's certainly hard.

So she had to give it something extra.

The space garden is full of spiritual energy, a hundred tricks on display, but also brings a trace of contained and scattered...

Xu Jinjin is also difficult to describe, it seems to be a kind of life source force generated by itself after upgrading LV.4. It is formed from the spiritual factors in these different spiritual plants, like a BUFF in a small range.

She quickly found the location and directly put the Mirage Cherry Flower Potted Plant into the area.

Then I found that slowly there were subtle changes.

By the time I entered the space garden the next day, I found that it had grown a rugged trunk and lush leaves, although it had not yet sprouted.

Xu Jinjin fed another wave of spiritual power, and sweat beads appeared on his forehead, he found that slowly, flower bones had sprouted. Between the green leafy branches, the small flower bones are one after another, very luxuriant.

She was pleasantly surprised. "Blossom!"

Yes, the pre-dawn sun has finally appeared in front of you. How can you not be pleasantly surprised.