73

Chapter 73: Go and upgrade

"What the hell are you guys doing in the Water God Palace?" A thin man on the archeological ship looked at them warily and asked these words.

It's too late at this time.

Xu Jinjin couldn't help but complain in his heart.

And the Water God Palace is already close at hand.

"Benny, it's not your business." At this most embarrassing moment, another fat supervisor on the spaceship came over.

The thin man walked away a little unwillingly, but his eyes never left Xu Jinjin and Shane's bodies.

The fat man in charge: "Two, have reached their destination, the remaining sixty percent of the sailing star coins."

Xu Jinjin glanced at Shane.

Shane looked at her lightly, "Pay the bill."

Xu Jinjin was speechless, but he didn't expect that it was not a paid ticket, they came to the Water God Palace to make a false appearance, otherwise it would be too easy to be discovered. Therefore, naturally she can't use her Xu Jinjin's identity to pay the bill, but fortunately, she still carries the black card of five million star coins in the Karoli royal family last time.

"Can I swipe my card?"

When she handed over the black card, the fat supervisor was not surprised at all, after all, he spent such a large price to come to the Water God Palace, maybe like everyone else, he wanted to dig gold in the Water God Palace where the first time a race was discovered. That's the money they secretly earned.

"Of course." When he saw this bearer black card, the fat supervisor quickly crossed out 600,000 star coins.

"Thank you, ma'am." The fat supervisor was in a good mood.

They were even in the mood to ask their purpose curiously, and at this time, the spaceship had already passed through the level of the barren star, and the red sky and earth like the burning sun also appeared in front of them.

Xu Jinjin casually said a few perfunctory words.

"Madam, sir, you must be careful when you get to the Barren Star. After all, don't blame me for not reminding you, before the butterfly bee race appeared, the Water God Palace was once a famous barren star, and it was a place where no one could live. Nothing matters more than one's own life. The fat supervisor said kindly.

And with ridicule.

A somewhat contemptuous look.

It's just that when I looked at Shane, I was overwhelmed by his cold eyes and that indescribable aura that I couldn't say a word.

When the spacecraft landed, it rolled up a powerful airflow.

"Open the hatch." The fat supervisor muttered a few words in his heart, but still ordered the crew to open the hatch.

The moment the hatch opened, the heat rushed in, and the fine sticky powder rolled up. Of course, before he could get close to Xu Jinjin, they all fell to the side.

Shane stretched out a hand to Xu Jinjin, "Pull me."

Xu Jinjin didn't know what he was going to do, but he also felt a thin clear breath around him, which suddenly made this heat all away from him. She took his slender white palm and quickly walked down with him, and when her feet stepped on the ground, which did not know whether it was debris or soil, she looked up into the distance, it was a red patch, and there was no bottom in sight, nor a single building.