44

Chapter 44: Kao Competition

On Kao game day, at 7 a.m. Li Tian had already rushed over, Xu Jinjin opened the door for him, and then the two came to the flower room together. Yesterday the peony petals were almost in bloom, and if nothing else, today it is completely blooming. The reason why I got up so early was also afraid of accidents, but the final flowers could water a wave of spiritual power and ripen them, but this would damage the quality of the flowers.

The flower room imitates the temperature, wind, and even the sun in the greenhouse, so it is also like the outside world, and the flowers are all stained with water dew, just like a girl with morning makeup.

The first time Li Tian saw such a flower room, the tip of his nose smelled the fragrance of these plants and trees with water dew, and even the discomfort of getting up early all dissipated at this time, which was called a hundred times more spirit.

"Sister Jinjin, am I jealous of you?"

Xu Jinjin turned around, "What are you jealous of me?" Her mind was full of those three pots of peonies.

Li Tian smiled, "I'm jealous that you have such a beautiful flower room."

Xu Jinjin smiled: "If you like the flower room at six o'clock in the morning, you can also come to work at six o'clock in the future."

"Don't, ahem, this is what you have to see occasionally to feel fresh." Li Tian argued for himself in a low voice.

Xu Jinjin's footsteps suddenly stopped, and he didn't say anything more.

Li Tian followed her line of sight, and saw three pots of open spirit plants, and his eyes were dumbfounded for a while, looking at it, and constantly circling in these three pots of peony flowers, but he didn't choose his favorite.

It is a beautiful color that is caught in the eye in an instant.

Even their spiritual factors that twinkle like meteors among the flowers are beautiful to a certain extent.

Three kinds of fragrance, but bring different feelings.

"Sister Jinjin, Chenghua!" For a long time, Li Tian's joyful voice sounded. "Moreover, sister Jinjin, don't you think that these three pots of peony flowers don't look like middle-level flowers."

Li Tian thought for a while, and then explained: "It's very satisfactory, I can't judge."

Of course, Xu Jinjin also saw that she was evaluating these three pots of peonies from the perspective of a spirit planter, well, a masterpiece. She had long discovered that after they became flowers, they naturally and successfully stepped into the stage of high-level spiritual plants.

It's very new.

But......

It is that one of the pots has not been selected as the work of this competition.

"Yes, it is already a high-level spirit plant. However, I don't know much about this kind of self-promotion spirit plant flowers.

Li Tian couldn't wait to do some research on the spot. Of course, he held back. "Naturally formed high-level spirit plants are often better quality than ordinary high-level spirit plants, and we have earned it!"

"Hmm..." she looked embarrassed. Then asked Li Tian: "Do you think that pot is better?"

Li Tian was stunned by her question, froze, continued to look at Peony, thought carefully for a while, and came to an answer. "It's all good."

Saying is not saying.

Xu Jinjin: "Then I can only choose a random pot."

"Slowly-" Li Tian interrupted her abruptly, "Sister Jinjin, let's ask Director Tang's opinion, anyway, he let Director Jiang be a judge this year, so it shouldn't be illegal."