58

Chapter 58: The Flower Spirit Is Fragrant

Everyone in the mine felt a domineering aura like the wind.

They just blinked.

Where that huge, indescribable creature hovers, the sky is full of flying ash.

It's collapsing.

Captain Ye opened his mouth wide.

Everyone was watching this incredible scene, and even couldn't help but look at the empty flower pot in Xu Che's hand, did the high-level spirit plant mother flower have such a big effect?

Or is this pot of mother-of-pearl flowers particularly different?

High up. Shane's fingers were so strong that they exploded, and he slowly flattened it. At the most chaotic time, left the mine. And the answer he wanted to get, he had already got it.

The seemingly peaceful interstellar universe, the thriving spiritual realm, is actually no more peaceful than the interstellar peace five hundred years ago.

It's just that now the interstellar alliance has covered it all up under the iceberg.

Why, do flowers of filth appear?

Xu Jinjin guarded the flower shop this afternoon, because today is a holiday, the black cat Andy also came to see her, Xu Jinjin sent him a bouquet of white daisies as a thank you for helping in the afternoon.

"Back?" Xu Jinjin was closing the shop, and saw Shane coming from outside, the young man looked silent, except for the beautiful face, and even had a particularly leisurely strolling feeling.

Shane snorted, "I'm going to the mines."

Xu Jinjin snorted, "Something new?" Looking at this particularly calm look, Xu Jinjin knew that there was an unexpected surprise.

"Flowers of Filth."

Really don't say human words, Xu Jinjin directly put it out, "Forget it, let's go upstairs, go cook~"

Shane glanced at her strangely, was he really not curious, or did he not want to be curious?

  ------

All the fritillary flowers present were turned into powder, and this matter was reported to the people above, that is, the guards and the personnel of the Secret Service who were present at the time felt that the spectrum was separated.

And the suspected alien creature exploded, and it turned into powder like a mother-of-pearl flower.

Xu Che was fortunate to take a photo, the huge indescribable existence almost merged with the darkness in the dark mine, only a thick, vine tentacle was conspicuous on the photo, and the blue spiritual factor not far away was like the only salvation in this darkness.

Xu Zhiyuan, director of the Bureau of Secrets, Sultan Sultan, director of the Alliance Lingzhi Research Institute, and Mayor Kazi, were looking at this strange and beautiful composition in front of Xu Che.

Commander Sultan was no longer young in his eyes, and he asked even more nervously: "Xu Che, all the fritillary flowers present at that time all rushed towards it, and then... It exploded?

Xu Che nodded, and then corrected: "To be precise, after the high-level Fritillary Flower Spiritual Factor exploded in my hand, its tentacles also began to explode.

Xu Zhiyuan looked at him seriously, "Xu Che, you have to think clearly, this is not something that can be said casually, it will be a major information that will change our understanding of the existence of xenobiotics."