32

Chapter 32: Win

Tang Banshui couldn't help her, and made such a useless suggestion, and he felt a little guilty in the face of this bright and grateful smile, but since he said it, he had to explain it in detail, so he spent a little time and told Xu Jinjin some examples of related aspects, hoping to help her.

After sending off Tang Banshui, Xu Jinjin pinched his chin, and his gaze fell on the glazed immortal in front of him again.

Li Tian's side also finished the work, probed over, and said worriedly: "Sister Jinjin, do you really want to do what the director said?"

Xu Jinjin nodded, "I think what Uncle Tang said is quite reasonable."

"I went up to the second floor, and the store bothered you."

It was less than a week before the agreed day with Xingchenxue, and Li Tian also said very thoughtfully: "Don't worry, it's okay to have me."

Xu Jinjin held the pot of glazed fairy and went up to the second floor, where she lived.

She is also a dead horse as a living horse doctor now, and she will try it anyway.

Moreover, looking at the pot of glazed immortals with obvious excess energy in front of her, she also felt that Tang Banshui was right, perhaps because she had watered it with too much energy, and she was about to make it lazy. So even the promotion does not have the slightest motivation.

This pot of glazed immortals had been linked to Xu Jinjin's spiritual sea for a long time, and he immediately felt this dangerous attitude of his master, and he couldn't help but tremble, instinctively feeling that he was dangerous.

Even the fat crystal petals curled up slightly.

The pale white seedlings of the flower platform are gently closed.

Xu Jinjin: "... No coquetry.

She found that this pot of glazed fairy might really be mutated, and every time a thought about it appeared in her mind, it quickly felt it and even coquettishly told her.

It all made her suspect that this was a high-level spiritual plant with some spiritual intelligence.

On the aquatic high-level spirit plants given by the Bai family, it is said that the connection between high-level spirit plants and spirit plant masters has begun to become closer, and some spirit plant masters can even clearly perceive some of their perceptions, of course, like babies, they are very ignorant, and it is also the most real and direct side.

In the past, when she cultivated other spirit plants, she could only feel that they were hungry and thirsty, and the most basic physiological characteristics, which were also what most spirit plant masters could feel.

Xu Jinjin steadied his mind and found that after being drunk by her, the glazed fairy in front of him obediently and skillfully stretched out beautiful petals.

Xu Jinjin's fingers wrapped around spiritual power and touched its petals, "What do you like... It must have contained hypnotic aerosols.

Of course, the flower did not understand such a complex flower as her, but only relied on colliding with her white fingertips.

Very light, even a little mischievous.

And so on, hypnotic aerosol ...

Maybe not necessarily, as long as it contains aggressive spirit plants, it may be able to make it vigilant, and why spirit plants want to upgrade may be that the environment they face is even worse.

Xu Jinjin hooked his lips and smiled, and soon walked into the space garden with Liuli Immortal, in front of the two pots of mutated pitcher plants before.