40

Chapter 40: Phantom Sakura

"Yo, I met Uncle Xu at the door just now, and I came to buy Phalaenopsis again." Uncle Leng Yun said with a smile.

"Uncle Leng." The black cat called out to him happily.

Leng Yun touched his head, and then said, "Today, Li Tian, your flower shop is opening better and better."

"It's been pretty good lately."

Li Tian raised his eyebrows and smiled: "I hope to earn back 600,000 yuan as soon as possible."

"What a hundred thousand." Leng Yun asked curiously.

"This..." Li Tian, who was glared at by Xu Jinjin fiercely, said vaguely: "It's nothing, it's just more money."

Well, the gemstone flower "Rosewood" still had to be kept secret, and in Li Tian's opinion, this was already the only flaw in Xu Jinjin's flawless experience.

Leng Yun was stunned, and said with a smile: "Have ambition, follow this day and do a good job, she will not treat you badly."

Xu Jinjin smiled. "yes."

Li Tian shivered for a moment, always feeling a little strange.

Andy snickered next to him.

"Uncle Leng, are you familiar with Xu Jinjin?" Xu Jinjin thought about it and asked.

This question was not very abrupt, but Leng Yun still did not expect Xu Jinjin to ask. "Uncle Xu was there when I was a child, for decades, when this street was not so prosperous, Uncle Xu has always been, if you ask me where he came from, this... The whole street couldn't tell.

"Today, Uncle Xu is very good. Hey, did something happen in the store just now?

"Oh, nothing."

Xu Jinjin quickly changed the topic, fortunately, Leng Yun originally came to buy flowers and take a look at the sunshine flower shop by the way.

Xu Jinjin felt that Xu Maocai was very mysterious, and he always felt that he was not an ordinary person, and he was more like a combat master in terms of the degree of spiritual power that controlled the mimicry beast.

A little curiosity, of course. In fact, she is still very clear about the truth that curiosity kills cats.

In the afternoon, the fat man who was crying at noon came over with a smile on his face, "Miss Xu, my son's condition is very good now, the doctor said that your purple butterfly flower is particularly good, and he will be discharged from the hospital tomorrow." I really don't know how to be grateful.

He was very excited and kept looking at Xu Jinjin. Remembering that he was busy delivering flowers at noon, and even the star coins were not paid, he really felt guilty. "Miss Xu, how many star coins does that bouquet of purple butterflies spend, I was in a hurry in the morning, and I didn't even have time to pay the price."

"Mr. Henry, it's okay. A total of 30,000 star coins.

When Henry paid, he even paid twice directly, and even Li Tian, who received the payment, didn't know what to do, and wanted to stop him, but his arm couldn't twist his thigh, and there was no way to take him.

"Mr. Henry, you can't mess with the market price, otherwise the Market Supervision Bureau will trouble us." Li Tian said.

"He's right, the price of a middle-tier spirit plant is around thirty thousand. The price is reasonable, Mr. Henry. Xu Jinjin also said.

Henry looked at Li Tian, and then at Xu Jinjin, and found that they were all very serious, so he had to honestly pay 30,000, and the whole person was a little discouraged, "You are my benefactors, I don't know how to repay it."