50

Chapter 50: Imperial Flower

The young graduate students did not know the origin of Xu Jinjin, but seeing that she was so young, she was still cared for by Director Jiang and the professors, and there were some who yearned for admiration, and naturally some were jealous.

One of the graduate students said in a strange way next to him: "Miss Xu is afraid that she is a civil person, and she does not know that the research goddess of life has always been based on the microorganisms originally covered in the fountain of life, otherwise the precious seeds will be completely exhausted and die."

"Leaf green." The professor in charge of bringing her frowned, not liking her arrogant attitude. "Doing research is all about making bold assumptions and being careful to verify them. Miss Xu is observant, if you hadn't read the information on my side, would you know about this?

Ye Lu, who had been taught a lesson, answered very unwillingly, stepped back a little, and was not convinced at all.

Xu Jinjin raised his eyebrows, not paying too much attention to this young attitude.

She could see the discord, but she couldn't say it, so she planned to study it carefully for a while.

"Now, you're watching here, and we still have some issues, so let's leave for a while." Jiang Hailian said.

"Okay, there you go."

Seeing them leave, Xu Jinjin continued to look at the waterhole, and boldly reached into it, feeling it with the spirit sea, the minerals in it were indeed very rich, but it was warm, and it was still very suitable for the soil she had just touched under the plant.

Xu Jinjin thought about it, and watered some of the life source force of the flower, and the spiritual sea came into contact with it, how to say, it is obviously growing so lush, I can't feel how much vitality it has.

After instilling for a while, it finally began to cling to her.

However, Xu Jinjin cut it off directly according to the routine.

Sure enough, when he used the spirit sea to link it again, he was much more active than the lazy look just now.

Xu Jinjin: "..."

Inexplicably, it reminded her of the pot of imperial flowers in the space garden.

In the space garden, the imperial flower that seems to have a sense has opened a little brilliant spiritual factor, like a sea of stars, even Xu Jinjin does not know that in the garden at this moment, all the spiritual plants, whether low-level or middle-level, the direction of the flowers is towards it, as if worshiping their king.

The imperial flower bloomed with some brilliant petals, as if it found that the person it wanted to see was not in front of it.

In the next second, the bar clicked, and without hesitation and decisively closed the petals, as for the spiritual factor that benefited all the flower spirit plants just now, it had been completely closed.

Stingy unwillingness to let anyone take advantage.

The flowers in the space garden moved slightly, Xu Jinjin still found it, but soon the feeling was like her illusion. And at the moment, all her energy was focused on the waterhole, and she quickly ignored this strange feeling.

She was about to touch the leaves of the Goddess of Life, when suddenly a sharp voice came from behind her: "What are you doing!"

Ye Lu stared at her dissatisfied.

Xu Jinjin's hand froze in mid-air, and he quickly withdrew it, without looking at her.

"Nothing." Xu Jinjin said lightly.