74

Chapter 74: Treasure Extreme Spirit Plant

In addition, she also upgraded a lot of god-level spirit plants, but unfortunately, every time she was outlined with golden dark patterns, they were completely shattered.

Shane said it was the reason her abilities weren't stable enough.

She was helpless, so she could only slow down the cultivation rate, and focus more on understanding. Then, she didn't know if she could cultivate god-level spirit plants in the outside world, but her perception of god-level spirit plants improved a lot.

He even touched the edge of a god-level spirit planter.

Maybe after a while, when the outside world can cultivate god-level spirit plants, she should be the so-called god-level spirit planter.

This power of stars is really a good thing. Well, she herself gave this strange energy a name, and who made Shane never call it.

This kind of energy is really special, and it is like the influence of water on fish for cultivating spiritual plants, or for spiritual plants.

The more handy you are, the more you understand its benefits to the flower family.

That's right, in Shane's eyes, she's a flower elf, but she's also a flower clan.

Xu Jinjin took a deep breath of the breath of god-level spirit plants, she is a flower spirit, there are no impurities on her body at all, but this breath is more refined in her body, her skin is as white as jade, and there is even a faint fragrance ripening.

It's not a flower spirit.

Shane was keenly able to perceive.

She stood up, and studied enough, and she didn't even know how much time had passed, and in her senses, it should have been more than a week.

Although this power of stars is good, such a boring life is always boring.

"Shane, I think it's almost."

In the next second, the young man jumped from the boulder and landed in front of Xu Jinjin, and the purple iris flower that had just bloomed jumped to his fingertips, and the fluorescent spiritual factor on the purple flower flashed like a shooting star.

It also illuminated those red eyes.

The purple iris turned into dust and soon floated towards the stars. Shane walked ahead, "Then get out."

"Good." Xu Jinjin followed behind, just curious about what is the end of this sea of stars, after all, she didn't want to see through the thoughts behind this, but she didn't have no time, of course, the main thing was that she didn't know how to go this way.

There were stars and a sea of stars in all directions, and Shane walked in it without a moment's hesitation, as if he was born knowing how to go this way.

Not long after leaving, suddenly the sea of stars disappeared.

That's right, it suddenly disappeared. It is as if you are on another planet, where flowers and flowers bloom, like a paradise in a fairy tale, cities and villages are among the lush flowers and trees, adults and children perform their own duties.

Xu Jinjin knew that this was not a real existence, but a virtual projection of the projection.

Although it looks simply lifelike, one can't help but walk in.

In this short silhouette, she saw nearly a hundred kinds of spiritual flowers, and even saw a huge white flower in the center of the planet, its stamen was like gold, constantly sprinkling golden glow from the sky.