17

Chapter 17: Glazed Immortal

Wang Yu is such an uncle, the villain is a little bit of a villain, but he has been brought up by him since he was a child. Seeing this scene, his eyes were red, his clothes were buttoned casually, and he hurried out.

52 Book Library App Download | Read the record

It's a pity that it didn't work.

Wang Fan's purchase of the murder was conclusively evidenced, nailed to the board, and almost not long after entering the police station, the whole person was scared and explained everything like a worm.

Wang Fan followed in, and although the news on the dark web had already been deleted, he was personally identified.

In particular, it is the peer sunshine flower shop directly opposite that has been violated, which is the fact in front of you.

In the end, Wang Fan had a gray face in the interrogation room and took the initiative to explain everything. That way, he may spend a few months less in jail.

Wang Fan took the initiative to admit, so Xu Jinjin also came to the police station to make a record cooperatively.

When I left, I saw the void energy ring that was taken by the neck of my hands and feet to forbid spiritual power, and the smiling fox-like person in the past lowered his head and was decadent.

Xu Jinjin smiled at him.

When he saw it, his already gray face became even more ugly.

  ---------

Wang Fan was finally allowed to see his nephew.

Through the light energy glass, the corners of Wang Fan's eyes were bloodshot, and his fingers were on it.

"Yu'er, my shop can't be opened, you help me make her unable to open either."

Wang Yu's eyes were red, he nodded, promised his uncle, and made a sound of grinding his teeth. "Uncle, don't worry, isn't she a Spirit Planter, I'll let her know what a real Spirit Planter is!"

"I'll keep her faceless."

Wang Fan of the Star Flower Shop ate in prison.

Even the clerks received a monthly salary and a year's repatriation compensation in the evening. At the same time, there was also a notice from the Y District Police Department.

And not only did they know that after Xu Jinjin came back that afternoon, Lina and Li Rong, who had a good relationship with her, knew from her.

Lina couldn't believe it, "Oh my God.

Li Rong was also frightened, although this was an interstellar era of imitation beasts per capita, and the combat department was crazy. But federal laws and regulations are quite heavy. Buying murderers, destroying personal belongings, stealing into the private sphere... Wait, even if it is attempted, this is simply three or five years in prison without commutation.

"It's all neighbors, I thought Wang Fan just looked a little poisonous, but I didn't expect him to be really vicious!"

Xu Jinjin's voice was delicate, and he said with a little tea: "They are all peers, I don't even know why Uncle Wang did this?"

The little girl looked dejected.

Lina said: "Since the first day he opened the Star Flower Shop opposite the Sunshine Flower Shop, he has not been at ease.

"Not really." Li Rong comforted her and said: "In the past, Leng Yun almost couldn't open a store for him, but in fact, everyone has good opinions. Later, you are the owner of the shopkeeper, and we are worried that you will definitely not be able to stand it if you can't open it for half a month, who knew that you opened so well and attracted many people to our street.