"...Leave me alone. I want my break." Aizawa monotonously said to the man who is groveling on his knees, "Oh, come on, Shota! I don't wanna go out alone!" Hizashi cried, "It's too embarrassing!" he admitted, causing Aizawa to groan in annoyance, "Can't you see I'm wrapped in bandages? I need rest." Aizawa excused, "That's bull." Hizashi remarked, "You're present in school activities despite those injuries and you can't even participate in a simple shopping??" Hizashi added, causing Aizawa to slam the door on his face. In response, Hizashi stood up and knocks on the door gently, "Ack! Sorry! Please come out!!" Hizashi wailed.

It took about an hour before Aizawa caved in and went with Hizashi's shopping, well, it's still good for him since it's a light exercise, it's not like he's gonna stumble upon a bunch of trouble or troublemakers itself.

"A-achoo!" Izuku sneezed, making his mother turn to him in worry, "Oh dear, are you sick!?" Inko asked as she places her hand on Izuku's forehead, "Huh? No, I'm fine." Izuku answered with a smile to assure her mother, right now, they're on the couch watching some shows, a marathon, a simple bonding time with mom. "That's good..." Inko smiled at his son, "Oh yeah! Can we go shopping tomorrow? I have some things to buy." Izuku asked, which the mother replied with, "That's alright, but what is it that you wanted to buy?" Inko asked, "Just some equipment to help me exercise, need to make sure I stay fit even after break." Izuku responded with Inko giving a nod in understanding.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot to ask you, how were you able to have a quirk? It was just so sudden!" Inko inquired, causing the teen to fluster for excuses, "H-huh? Uhh.... Well— I'm just a late bloomer, that's all! I mean, it's rare but it happens for a few. I don't know who or how many but it should exist, right? It's a huge world we live in so there's bound to have a rare case about being a person having a late development of quirk, it could be developed maybe at five? Six? Ten??? Or maybe—" Izuku stopped on his ramblings when he realized that he had been muttering for too long, "S-sorry.. hehe..." Izuku sheepishly laughed only for his mother to smile sweetly at him, "It's alright, dear. I'm just glad that you're able to be a future hero soon like you always wanted." Inko embraces her son to a hug and pats his back, "Just remember, you can always tell me when you're ready and that I will always love you." Inko stated, making the teen to a teary eyed, hugging his mom tightly, "Thanks." he whispered but was clear to hear for his mother to hear.

Back to the KKG, they were out on shopping together with a list of items they'd want to buy. "Since when do you write?" Fang asked the green bean who was humming in excitement, "Dey! Everyone writes, you know." Gopal responded, "Eh? What are you going to write anyways?" Boboiboy asked, "Hehe! Im going to list down all of my favorite foods and drinks, then list down its ingredients!" Gopal answered which amused Yaya, "Oh! You cook, Gopal?" Yaya asked in wonder, "Only sometimes, but I know the basics." Gopal admitted and to the delights of Yaya, she let out a light out a light squeal, "You should join me in baking, Gopal! I can teach you some things!" Yaya cheered, causing the boy to feel trapped, "Ehh he, no thanks, I'm not really into cooking all that much." Gopal sheepishly laughed but Ying amusingly hummed, "Mhm.. you seem pretty into it when we did the E.A.S.Y. Test tho." Ying smirked, letting the green boy glance at her with a teary eyed.

Then Ying nudged Fang, "Isn't that great? Gopal and Yaya can help out with each other in experimenting the new cookie flavor." Ying said, giving Fang an idea, "Ooohhh, yeahhh. You're right!" Fang agreed, now Ying, Yaya and Fang are now persuading Gopal to be involved which he finally caved in and agreed.

Seeing this makes Boboiboy's stomach feel all warm and tingly, he chuckles at the antics that his friends are making.

Just then, the KKG crossed paths with Hizashi and Aizawa in the mall, "Oh! Little Listeners! Quite the coincidence meeting you here." Hizashi commented, "Hello, sir!" the gang greeted and Hizashi noticed an unfamiliar face but felt an uncanny familiarity, "Oh? Who's this with you?" Hizashi asked, looking at the silver haired boy, causing the gang to flinch, they didn't think up a name for Boboiboy!