Soon after, Kalimtan explains how the KKG is living with him acting as their guardian.

Gopal puffed out a sigh of relief, "Phew! I thought we had to explain." Gopal murmured under his breath, "I'm glad we didn't, you're not the type to keep things a secret." Fang commented back in a whisper, "Hmph! Like I didn't keep the ship secret..." Gopal pouted only to receive a pinch on his cheek, causing him to wince in pain, "If I hear anyone about it, you're dead to me..!" Fang yelled in a whisper and pinches Gopal's cheek, "Dey! Okay, okay! I won't tell anyone!" Gopal whispered back and Fang let's go of Gopal's cheek only for the latter to rub it.

"Oh and Boboiboy, I heard the news, you should go back and rest. We've got a lot do tomorrow." Kalimtan suggested to Boboiboy who smiled and nodded, "Okay! Guys, I'll head in first." Boboiboy said before excusing himself from everyone.

"We?" Uraraka repeated, "Is Boboiboy going work here?" Izuku asked, the two looked at Kalimtan in wonder only for him to grin widely, "You could say that." Kalimtan answered only for the two look even more confused, "Anyways, why are you guys here? I doubt you guys came for a visit, especially you, Uraraka. I doubt you'd let your hideout get exposed." Kalimtan said and Uraraka explained that it was because of the students who were about to flock around Boboiboy so they had to run and hide.

Kalimtan let out a bead of sweat, 'Eh? That's a bit dangerous...?' Kalimtan thought, the laundry shop's hide out would garner too much attention, there might be a possibility that they'll be exposed, "Well... I'm glad you guys didn't get caught." Kalimtan commented, "We lost them after taking too many turns." Gopal responded, "Huh? Too many turns? But I don't remember taking many turns myself just to go to your school?" Kalimtan quizzically at the six, "Uhhh... hehe.." Uraraka sheepishly laughed, "I somehow forgot where to go..." Uraraka admitted, causing her friends to turn at her with a deadpan look.

"Hahaha! Is that so? I'm glad that you were able to get here then!" Kalimtan commented, amused by the forgetfulness of the girl, "Hmm... kinda odd since I usually pass by here... I wonder why I forgot..." Uraraka mumbled to herself.

Kalimtan saw the pondering girl and clapped his hands to snap her out of it, this causes everyone to put their attention to the man, "Well, then! It's almost late so you all should head back home now, I doubt anyone is still out there looking for you guys." Kalimtan suggested and everyone gave him a nod, "Bye, guys! See you tomorrow!"

Everyone bid there farewells and when everyone went out of the laundry shops, Izuku and Uraraka found out that their place is near the laundry shop so the two squads are going their separate ways.

"I wonder if we still have school tomorrow..." Uraraka wondered, there was a bit of silence before Izuku replied with, "Hmm... I think we would have a break first."

It was a rather a peaceful walk back home.

"So? What should you do tomorrow, Boboiboy?" Fang asked the orange boy who was writing something on the paper, "Hmmm... I'm supposed to be in the conference but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do exactly.." Boboiboy replied that perked up Yaya from behind the kitchen, "Why don't you ask the commander?" Yaya suggested only for the boy to shake his head, "I don't wanna be a disturbance. I'll just ask the agents who will be with me in the conference." Boboiboy answered, "Eish! The commander won't mind, sure he can be real tough but he's a bit more lenient, you know?" Ying chimed, "That's right, Boboiboy! Don't be shy!" Gopal teased only for Boboiboy to look at him with a deadpan look before turning away and sigh, "Haaiizz... I'm a bit nervous... I mean, it's the people's trust we're talking about!" Boboiboy exclaimed, "True..." Ying murmured, "Alright, don't let it beat you down, just get some rest." Fang voiced out, making the others turn to him, "You do know this is—"