Chapter Forty - Finale

Start from the beginning

"Feenah my darling, my love, hayaati [my life], wife of mine..." why does he have to embarass himself? Oh Lord... "...mother of my kids, grandmother of my grandkids," bro! You DON'T EVEN HAVE KIDS FOR GOD'S SAKE! She passes him a bored look. Still, he continues, "the sugar in my tea, iris of my eyes, the blood in my veins, the ink in my pen, the heart in my chest, the--"

"Omais!" I guess I wasn't the only one embarrassed. Safeenah pinched the bridge of her nose with an exasperated sigh, "All our sister needs is a push with a few words of encouragement..." Omais opened his mouth to speak but she shut him up with a glare. She insists on me being her sister, not just her sister in-law.

So sweet.

I swear, she changed the minute she got married to him. Poor Feenah, my manipulative brother completely made her someone else, poor woman. Coupled with the fact that she's pregnant, Safeenah is deadlier I tell you.

"That reminds me! How the hell are you here when the groom needs you?" She widened her eyes in realization.

Omais rolled his eyes. How did he even learn to do that? Oh yeah... must be Safeenah. "I told you already, am gonna walk my sister down the aisle myself," he said.

Safeenah knew that arguing with him would be fruitless, "Fine." She placed a palm on her quite prominent bump with a tired sigh.

Will I get pregnant one day? Wait what?! Okay, that wasn't me.

*Cringe*

Sh-t! I forgot I was getting married in less than half an hour. Not just to some ordinary man, but the FREAKING prince of a FREAKING large city!

I'm so FREAKING freaked out! I'm FREAKING going to be a FREAKING princess... of an Arabian country I knew nothing about! Okay, seriously, I don't know why am freaking out!

I am FREAKING getting married!

Gosh I really need to stop 'freaking' my statements!

I am FREAKING getting married!

Ya Allah...!

Am i going to be a good husband to my wife? Wife! I truly am getting married. I'm gonna be someone's husband and that someone's going to be my wife. God help me!

Some of the millions of good things I love about her is her independence, the aura she always has with her, her charisma, bluntness, kindness, sass. Heck! Even her smile enchants me, it takes my breath away. I know right? I myself is finding it hard to believe that these words are spurting out of my mouth.

I feel like a different person...

...a whole new person.

All for her... the one woman that destroyed the walls around my heart, making her way into it and stealing it away.