𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 || 𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞

the stone's had been practically family to you your entire life. everyone couldn't have been more happy when you and micheala began dating.

the day eden was born, you smiled so bright the room could've caughten fire. holding that little baby girl in your arms only made your yearning for one of your own increase.

micheala had always been opposed to the idea of pregnancy, as it would get in the way of her work, among other things. who knew whether it would be safe for a baby with all the callings, as well as stress she was under a lot of times.

one day, you were sitting on the floor of the stone house, babysitting eden with micheala when ben and grace went out for date night.

"eden, do you wanna play peek-a-boo?" you asked, using your sweetest voice. the baby started giggling and smiling as you opened and covered your eyes.

mick leaned back on the couch, smiling at the two of you as you played with her, all the way up until ben and grace got home.

"thank you for watching her, we really needed tonight." grace says, now bouncing the baby up and down on her hip.

"anytime, grace. i love watching eden." you replied happily. you and micheala said your goodbyes and headed out to the car.

as you sat down in the passenger seat, you looked over and smiled at her. she tilted her head back with a smile on her face. "i already know what you're about to say." she said, a light chuckle present in her voice.

"cmon mick, think about it?" you pleaded, grabbing her hand on the center console.

"i've been thinking about it, and..." she holds out the pause for a moment, a smile still written across her face.

"let's give it a shot, we can start reaching out to some adoption agencies, okay?" she said, rubbing a thumb over your hand softly.

"really, mick? you'll go through with it?" you squealed, reaching across and hugging the blonde tightly. you couldn't have been more happy in that moment.

"let's adopt a baby." she said, grinning and pressing a sweet kiss to your lips.

immediately, that night in bed you began researching all sorts of adoption agencies all over. you couldn't wait to meet your new son or daughter.