𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 || 𝐭𝐣 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧

authors note: i'm sorry this is a short chapter! i wanted to get something out for you guys tonight :) i'll be uploading a couple of fun chapters by friday !

"y/n, come on, do we really have to have the radio ALL the way up?" tj said, laughing. his hand was rubbing up and down your thigh as you were sitting in the passenger seat of his car.

"yes! i love this song." in fact, you rolled the windows down, singing the lyrics as loud as you could, for everyone to hear just to spite him.

he continued to laugh as you caused a scene for everyone else around you, watching you with pure admiration. you were his girl, you both knew that.

"i love you, yknow. you're mine, only mine." he said, giving your thigh a light squeeze in between the chorus and the verse of your song. you smiled and turned down the radio a bit.

it was a red light, so you leaned across the center console and pressed a sweet kiss to his lips. "i'll always be yours, tj. always." you said, before turning the radio back on and singing your bear out.

you had no idea what you'd done to him in that moment. butterflies filled his stomach, a blush falling over his cheeks. if anyone were to ask when he knew you were the one, the moment he knew he wanted to marry you.

he'd pick that moment. any guy would be lucky to have you, and he was given the opportunity of a lifetime just being able to spend 5 minutes with you, let alone have you fall in love with him too.

he thanked god everyday for you.