𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 || 𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞

you were in the car that night. the night micheala crashed and evie was killed.

you were practically blacked out in the passenger seat. you were falling in and out of a drunk conscience.

all you remember from that night was mick screaming evie's names and sobbing i'm sorry's.

the crash didn't do much to you physically, aside from some minor airbag burns and a broken ankle.

after the crash, mick was never really the same. the guilt carried through her, and the longer she held in it her, the more it tore her down.

one day, you walked into her apartment, ready to have dinner with her, and there she was on the floor, crying.

you walk over to her and kneel down "mick, what's wrong?"

"the guilt, it's too much. i can't even think of that night without breaking down." she says through sobs, lifting her head to look at you.

you use your thumb to wipe some running mascara from her cheeks.

"you know it's never been you're fault, we've been telling you that since day one mick." you say, holding her face in your hands.

"i love you so much" she cries, she leans into you, just letting you hold her there.

"we all love you mick, evie would've never blamed you for this, none of it is your fault." you say, planting a kiss on top of her head.

she hugs you even tighter.