𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐭 : 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬

MICHEALA :

giving love language : quality time. she loves spending time with you and will clear out her entire schedule just to make you happy

receiving love language : words of affirmation. under stressful moments, you can calm her down in a matter of minutes by saying the right things and proper words.

BEN :

giving love language : acts of service. when he knows you're under a lot of stress, he tries to make sure all the house chores are done so you won't have to worry, as well as going out to bring you home your favorite breakfast in bed on special days.

receiving love language : words of affirmation. when he knows he's screwed up, he needs to hear that you still love him and that everything will be okay. your opinon of him means everything, and he finds comfort in the words you say.

JARED :

giving love language : physical touch. he loves to hold you in his arms and rock you back and forth, giving you a few gentle kisses.

receiving love language : acts of service. he knows that when you wake up early just to go get him that cup of coffee from his favorite café on valentine's day, you really do care about him. it's the little things that you do that make him feel loved.

ZEKE :

giving love language : words of affirmation. because of him empathic abilities, he's able to tell you exactly what you want to hear and make you feel so much more loved and wanted and understood than anyone else ever has before.

receiving love language : words of affirmation. as much as he's able to tell others how great they are and how amazing they're doing, he loves to hear it from you. he doesn't always believe in himself, or he doesn't feel like he should keep going, but the second you tell him otherwise, it means everything.

CAL :

giving love language : physical touch. growing up in the stone house, every corner was full of hugs and kisses, it was normal for him to grow up and want that with you. he wanted to start a family with you just as the amazing one he'd grown up with.

recieving love language: words of affirmation. when nothing is going right, all he needs to hear is that everything with be okay and the two of you will figure it out eventually. it calms him a lot, even if you have doubt in your own words.

EAGAN :

giving love language : quality time. he knows how much it means to you when he's able to spend time with you, whatever that may be. it could be watching a movie together, cooking dinner together, or even just going on a walk around the block. it means everything to you that he's willing to do it all with you, and if it makes you happy, he's happy.

recieving love language: acts of service. when you make him that coffee in the morning, or help him research whatever he has his mind fixated on in the moment, it only makes him appreciate and love you more.

TJ :

giving love language : words of affirmation. little "i got you's" when you're crying, or soft "i love you's" when you're stressed. they might be small but in the moment, they're one of the most comforting things you could ask for.

recieving love language : physical touch. he loves for you to wrap him in the tighest bear hugs, or hold you on the couch as you watch a movie together. knowing that he gets to have you in his arms makes him feel like the luckiest guy in the world.

OLIVE :

giving love language : acts of service. she would research a topic until the end of time if she had to for you. she would do anything she could to be able to help you with the callings, take some of the weight off of your shoulders.

recieving love language : physical touch. she's a sucker for hugs and cuddling, kisses on the cheek, all of it. it makes her feel wanted and loved, as she grew up with physical touch relating to caring and love in her own family.

SAANVI :

giving love language : acts of service. if you were sick, she'd get you any medicine you need, stay with you in bed all day, run out and get your favorite soup, all of it. she'd do anything for you, and you know it.

recieving love language: gift giving. she loves all the little gifts from you, and keeps them in a special box. she fiddles with the necklace around her neck when she's nervous, a necklace you bought her. she never takes it off, either.