𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 || 𝐛𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞

"ben! i can't do this! i'm not ready to die. if our logics right, i have less than 48 hours left on this planet!" you screamed in your kitchen, at your lover.

"i'm spending every second i can trying to figure out how to stop this! i love you too damn much to loose you!" he replied.

tears were slipping out of your eyes, as you walked over and held the man in your arms, his falling softly around your waist pulling you in.

"i can't loose you either y/n. you know that." he says, his eyes brimming with tears. he places a soft kiss to your forehead, before resting his own against yours.

the apartment the two of you spent a majority of your time in, the same one that was once filled with beautiful and neat furniture, was now beginning to fall apart. there were notes and cork boards and white boards filling the apartment. all of which had to do with the phenomenon of the flight your boyfriend took back from jamaica.

recently, your own phenomenon was added to the array. you had gone hiking through mountains in december of two thousand and seventeen, only to come out a year later, feeling as if two years had passed. finding out, that all came connected with a supposed death date, the exact date you were supposed to die.

"ben. listen, if these are my last hours, we may as well make the most of it." you say, tears still falling down your cheeks, but forcing a smile.

"damn right." ben says, a smile creeping onto his face as he picks up the car keys on the counter and grabs your hand.

on the car ride to your favorite restraunt, he played all of your favorite songs. he held your hand and sang along to every lyric, even dancing along with you.

at the restaurant, you both ordered your favorites, and dessert. it was a special occasion of course, no matter how morbid the outcome may be. the two of you decided to make the most of the situation.

after dinner, he took you to your favorite park, as you sat under a beautiful magnolia tree, watching the sunset in the 'city that never sleeps' around you. he held you tighter than ever, not knowing how much longer he may or may not have with you.

"i love you y/n. until every last second."

every moment really does count.