𝐰𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐭 || 𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐡𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐢

"babe! we did it!" eagen said, yelling out excitement as you walked through the door, realizing you were back in 2013. april 7th, to be exact.

eagen turned to you, and he was expecting a hug, a kiss, something. some sort of reaction, but all he got was, "who are you calling babe?"

his heart sunk into his stomach. you didn't remember, you had no clue what the two of you had been through the last 5 1/2 years.

you walked out of the airport, without eagen. he didn't have a clue what to do, there was no point in coming back for him if you weren't by his side.

weeks went by, he was miserable. bouncing in and out of bars, getting drunk almost every night. it was something, anything to numb the pain of loosing you.

one day, you stumbled into the bar he was drinking the night away in. he couldn't believe it when he saw you. he didn't think he'd see you again, there was no reason to. everything was back to normal, you were living the life you had before 828.

even more to his suprise, you slid into the bar stool next to him. he sipped his beer. it was killing him inside to pretend that he didn't know you, that he hadn't fallen in love with you over the last 5 1/2 years. he had wanted to marry you.

"can i get a couple shots?" you asked the bartender. you hadn't seen eagen.

eagen thought to himself, you never drank shots. you hated the taste, even said it tasted like drinking nail polish remover.

"damn, what kind of night have you had?" eagen said, looking over to you. starting a conversation with you, the love of his life, pretending he'd never met you had to be one of the hardest things he'd ever done. all he wanted to do was hold you in his arms again, kiss you again.

you turned your head. the second you locked eyes with him, everything came flooding back to you. the past few weeks, you'd been living in a world of amnesia. you didn't know what had happened, why you were on a plane in the first place, you didn't understand anything in your life the last couple of weeks.

his eyes made everything click into place. you'd been a passenger on flight 828. every memory of solving every calling came flooding back. every memory of the detention center came flooding back. every memory of the passengers came flooding back. most importantly, every memory of eagen came flooding back to you. you remembered how in love you had fallen with him, everytime he held you, everytime he pressed soft kisses to your forehead, down your neck.

"oh my god." the tears came flooding down your cheeks faster than you knew was possible. you jumped out of your barstool and into his arms. you recognized his touch, the smell of his cologne, all of it.

"you remember?" you hear eagen choke out, feeling his own tears fall onto your shoulder.

"yes. god, i missed you." you pulled him in by the back of his neck, placing a passionate kiss to his lips.

"i missed you more. more than you can imagine." eagen replies, smiling at his beautiful girlfriend in front of him.