Thirty-Four

Genevieve's POV

Walking throughout the hospital, I see Uncle Weiss sitting on an empty hospital gurney that was against the wall. So I walked over to him and sat on the gurney beside him, causing Uncle Weiss to look at me.

"Genevieve, we had a future. We had plans. Picked out baby names together. She betrayed that without even asking my opinion. Without even giving me time to process. Hormone changes. Mood swings. They say she could lose her sex drive." Uncle Weiss tells me before wrapping one of his arms around me.

"Auntie Savannah is scared too. She is doing this so she can have her best shot at living and spending more time with you. She needs you Uncle Weiss."

"You are a very sweet girl Genevieve." Uncle Weiss says when Mommy, Mama and Auntie Savannah walk over to us. Standing up, I run over to Auntie Savannah and hugged her.

"Doesn't your Auntie Savannah look pretty, precious?" Mama asked me and I nodded in agreement when Uncle Weiss walked over to us.

"How do I really look, pumpkin? And no lying to make me feel better." Auntie Savannah said while hugging my waist.

"You are so beautiful Auntie Savannah."

"Thanks pumpkin. When that other doctor that made you cry saw my outfit, she wasn't very nice. But sexy Auntie Savannah will still wow your Uncle Weiss." Auntie Savannah says before I walked over to my mommies and Uncle Weiss picked Auntie Savannah up, bridal style.

"Your Auntie Savannah forgets that I'm the one that's going to wow her after her surgery." Uncle Weiss says before we all headed outside to our cars.

"What do you want for dinner?" Mommy asks me as we entered our car.

"I do not know Mommy."

"She'll see the menu when we get to the restaurant." Mama says before she begins driving.

                                             ********************

Meredith's POV

"When Addie told me she found Genevieve and found true love in you Meredith, I had such a good feeling. You guys are going to make it. You were always meant to be. I'm sorry that I didn't see Derek hurting you pumpkin." Savannah says while Genevieve was eating her chicken wings. Joe made them especially for Genevieve because he knew that she had sensory issues with certain foods.

"I would kill that bastard, but I know Savannah would be pissed and call Addie. Addie would then come to the prison and kick my ass." Weiss says before giving Genevieve some of his mashed potatoes. Genevieve loves mashed potatoes and didn't want to ask Joe to make her some, so Weiss has been giving his mashed potatoes to her.

"Uncle Weiss please do not kill Derek." Genevieve tells Weiss with a pout on her face.

"I won't kill Derek." Weiss tells Genevieve, who smiles before I give her a five dollar bill.

"Why don't you go ask Joe for some ice cream?" Genevieve smiles before running off to Joe.

"I will hurt that bastard though." Weiss tells us.

"We won't argue with you about that." Addison says before wrapping an arm around my shoulder. Genevieve runs back over to us with a big bag of gummy bears.

"Joe says he does not make ice cream here, but he gave me this bag for free." Genevieve says before handing me my money back.

"Did you thank Joe?"

"Yes I did Mama." Genevieve replied with a smile on her face.